Home

All Madden Interceptions

This is a discussion on All Madden Interceptions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
All Madden Interceptions

I play on All Madden on my offline franchise. I get ~ 1 int every other game. I get a ton of pass def, but no int. My guys drop them all the time.

I want to know if I'm the only one having this problem. If you are not, what tips do you have for getting the picks?

This is a real problem, becuase I have to play straight up "D" and can never depend on my team to get a game changing turnover.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: All Madden Interceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwillblue
I play on All Madden on my offline franchise. I get ~ 1 int every other game. I get a ton of pass def, but no int. My guys drop them all the time.

I want to know if I'm the only one having this problem. If you are not, what tips do you have for getting the picks?

This is a real problem, becuase I have to play straight up "D" and can never depend on my team to get a game changing turnover.
I used to have the exact same problem in my offline franchise. Still kind of do. I think it's hard-coded into the game when you play at or near the all-madden difficulty settings. I think the only workaround is tweaking the sliders.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stp2081
I used to have the exact same problem in my offline franchise. Still kind of do. I think it's hard-coded into the game when you play at or near the all-madden difficulty settings. I think the only workaround is tweaking the sliders.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, didn't want to go that route, I'll wait till to the patch, if it continues I'll tweak the sliders.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

Go for user picks. With some practice you'll be able to get almost 2 or 3 picks per game.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
Go for user picks. With some practice you'll be able to get almost 2 or 3 picks per game.
Yeah, but they make you drop the pick. I'll admit I do need to get better at usering, but when I do it, I still drop the picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

thats what sliders are for. the patch wont fix it because its not a problem.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by stp2081
All-Madden is just a slider change. Don't trick youself into thinking that it's the "hardcore" way to play. All that All-Madden does is set user sliders to 25 from 50 [All-Pro.] Of course it will be more difficult that way, your palyers are set to play worse. When your interceptino slider goes from 50 down to 25, it had better have an impact. Just use custom sliders. I am really close, I hope, to sliders that work for me. I use coach mode to take over the passing game [to make it more difficult] so that goes along way as well. With coach mode on, I don't have to worry about going 17 of 20, 2TDs 0INTs with Alex Smith game in and game out. Now he plays more realistic, so now I am forced to punt from time to time which leads to more lower scorign games overall and a better game play experience imo.

Last edited by PGaither84; 09-20-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
All-Madden is just a slider change. Don't trick youself into thinking that it's the "hardcore" way to play. All that All-Madden does is set user sliders to 25 from 50 [All-Pro.] Of course it will be more difficult that way, your palyers are set to play worse. When your interceptino slider goes from 50 down to 25, it had better have an impact. Just use custom sliders. I am really close, I hope, to sliders that work for me. I use coach mode to take over the passing game [to make it more difficult] so that goes along way as well. With coach mode on, I don't have to worry about going 17 of 20, 2TDs 0INTs with Alex Smith game in and game out. Now he plays more realistic, so now I am forced to punt from time to time which leads to more lower scorign games overall and a better game play experience imo.
Thanks, that's the only issue I have with all madden. I'll change int slider to 35. BTW I am "hardcore", LOL that's why I only play All Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »