Home

FistofRages' All-American Bowl Season Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRages' All-American Bowl Season Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
FistofRages' All-American Bowl Season Sliders

Updated 12/16/2010. I am having a great time with these sliders, I made just a couple changes that I put in parenthesis that I am going to use to make the game just a hair harder. Use whatever set you like, but have been getting great results

I decided to make a set of sliders in All-American to do some "play-now" games and play each of the Bowl games. They have been working great so far, so I thought I would share them. I was getting WAY too many defensive TD's by the human and some other things that were hurting the game for me.
I have only tested in "Play Now" so I am not sure if they suit dynasty, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

decided to see if I could get AA to play like Heisman because a few things were driving me nuts of Heisman. Here is what I have been using for a few Play Now games and liking it.
Trying to keep sliders on the 0, 25, 50, 75, where I can.

*****ALL-AMERICAN*****

Speed Threshold 50
No gameplanning like aggressive line play.

User Sliders
QB Accuracy: 10
Pass Blocking: 20
WR Catch: 60
RB Ability: 45
Run Blocking: 25
Pass Coverage: 50
Pass Rush: 50
Interceptions: 25
Rush Defense: 15
Tackling: 50
FG Power: 25
FG Accuracy: 0
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 0
Kickoff Power: 50

CPU Sliders
QB Accuracy: 25
Pass Blocking: 40
WR Catch: 60
RB Ability: 90
Run Blocking: 95
Pass Coverage: 60
Pass Rush: 50
Interceptions: 60
Rush Defense: 75
Tackling: 55
FG Power: 25
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 50

***Penalty Sliders
Offsides/Offense&Defense 60
Holding, Clipping, Facemask 55
Pass Interference 55
Roughing 55
Int'l Grounding 55

Last edited by fistofrage; 12-26-2010 at 04:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: FistofRages' All-American Bowl Season Sliders

I like that you are running these on all-american. I like a lot about heisman, but the CPU does some really annoying things.

I also avoid making any gameplan changes, I like that these don't require any.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I like that you are running these on all-american. I like a lot about heisman, but the CPU does some really annoying things.

I also avoid making any gameplan changes, I like that these don't require any.
Cool, thanks. I think I will be bumping that speed threshold back up to 50 based on what I saw last night and commented about in the speed Threshhold thread I started.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Alright, I am going to update these. I think they are set. I can definitely tell the difference between good players and good teams vs. lesser teams.

The best part about these is that it feels like Heisman and plays like Heisman but some of the annoying Heisman things have been eliminated. Specifically long FG's are not attempted if the AI doesn't have the leg and the AI QB play seems more realistic without the Robo feel.

1 thing I did notice though is that there are Human pancakes, but they do not get recorded. But I can live with that.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #5
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Alright, I am going to update these. I think they are set. I can definitely tell the difference between good players and good teams vs. lesser teams.

The best part about these is that it feels like Heisman and plays like Heisman but some of the annoying Heisman things have been eliminated. Specifically long FG's are not attempted if the AI doesn't have the leg and the AI QB play seems more realistic without the Robo feel.

1 thing I did notice though is that there are Human pancakes, but they do not get recorded. But I can live with that.
Due to your change in threshold I bumped RBA up a bit. I also made the CPU QB less accurate and added to FG power because a kicker with 99 power could barely make a 45 yd fg.

These sliders are playing great with those tweaks. I think you are on to something here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2010, 03:01 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
Due to your change in threshold I bumped RBA up a bit. I also made the CPU QB less accurate and added to FG power because a kicker with 99 power could barely make a 45 yd fg.

These sliders are playing great with those tweaks. I think you are on to something here.
Excellent, thanks for the feedback. I changed the sliders a bit, they are updated on the first page, but the AI offense is playing great. Just have to tweak the human a bit to your liking, but I think the AI offense is solid.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

I don't think RBA can be below 50. I had 7 fumbles without using the right stick in the first half playing as Nebraska vs Minnesota.

The numbers weren't bad, and I dropped threshhold to 25...at 50, things were just going too fast for me. Also, just as on heisman, the CPU swim moves are just unstoppable, and they occur about 90% of the time.

Everytime I come back to this game, I find a reason to put it down again. 2 weeks ago it was the cpu jumping 56 of the 59 offensive snaps I had. Today it's of the 31 plays I ran in the first half, the CPU DL did their swim move on 29 of them.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
I don't think RBA can be below 50. I had 7 fumbles without using the right stick in the first half playing as Nebraska vs Minnesota.

The numbers weren't bad, and I dropped threshhold to 25...at 50, things were just going too fast for me. Also, just as on heisman, the CPU swim moves are just unstoppable, and they occur about 90% of the time.

Everytime I come back to this game, I find a reason to put it down again. 2 weeks ago it was the cpu jumping 56 of the 59 offensive snaps I had. Today it's of the 31 plays I ran in the first half, the CPU DL did their swim move on 29 of them.
I definitely didn't see a fumble problem before I switched. The human pass block could be turned up a little but I like the time I have in the pocket right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »