Home

NCAA players into Madden

This is a discussion on NCAA players into Madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
Rookie

greenhead's Arena

OVR: 1
NCAA players into Madden

Going to pick up Madden, now that the college season is on hiatus for a few weeks. Just wondering, I know there were some issues with player attributes earlier with the game...not sure is they ever all got worked out.

I usually will sim through 4-5 years of an NCAA Dynasty, exporting the classes so that most of those in the college game today get into the NFL. I then just let Madden create the draft classes.

Just wondering, after 8 or so years of Madden, are the Madden generated players better than the NCAA generated players? Or, are they about equal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA players into Madden

JUST bought Madden, and I'm interested to see my just-graduated All-Americans (even the ungrateful SOB Jr. HB that left early after getting 2/3's of a season as starter and was INJ for season in wk 10) and where they fall on the recruiting board of the NFL.
I hear that it's still a great divide -- that they'll just not measure up to the computer-generated available recruits (late-rounds at best). Any truth there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »