Home

29 or 58 please read and help

This is a discussion on 29 or 58 please read and help within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Banned

2SiQ2Quit's Arena

OVR: 5
29 or 58 please read and help

Been planning and just started my franchise on the dynasty section. I'm torn between how many games I should do 29 or 58. I feel like 58 will give for better records and better stats. For 29 I feel like I could put alot more into 29 games and get the real meaning of wow I played the whole season and have favorite games and such.

Would really like some input from you guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: 29 or 58 please read and help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SiQ2Quit
Been planning and just started my franchise on the dynasty section. I'm torn between how many games I should do 29 or 58. I feel like 58 will give for better records and better stats. For 29 I feel like I could put alot more into 29 games and get the real meaning of wow I played the whole season and have favorite games and such.

Would really like some input from you guys
29 games. Anything else is way too long for me. Not enough time to play a longer season. With 29 games, you can finish more seasons.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

depends on how much time u have. i dont think anyone should do 82 unless they're rich and have a lot of free time. if you're not that busy and really into video games try 58 game season. i'm halfway done w/ my first season.

it's a helluva lot better if u have good sliders. jd's pro sliders are pretty good, just put the difficulty at superstar or all star. hof is terrible.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

I am wondering same thing right now, I did a raptors 29 season one but did really bad cuz I set it to superstar sim level, so gotta lower it to allstar sim and restart, however, they have the same schedule for 29 games every year so its so boring to play the same team on the same date from 2k7, 58 is good cuz you play all teams visiting all the away courts, however, is so long, and i don't like simming, and i m hoping to win a champinoship before 2k12 out with raptors, so my plan is to play 58 games 5 seasons and win it before october 2011
Old 12-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
Banned

2SiQ2Quit's Arena

Thanks guys. What are some good sliders you would recommend? I'm a pretty good player smart with the ball so the def getting steals isent a concern
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SiQ2Quit
Thanks guys. What are some good sliders you would recommend? I'm a pretty good player smart with the ball so the def getting steals isent a concern
so 29 or 58 for you? you don't like simming any games like me right
Old 12-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #7
Banned

2SiQ2Quit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I am wondering same thing right now, I did a raptors 29 season one but did really bad cuz I set it to superstar sim level, so gotta lower it to allstar sim and restart, however, they have the same schedule for 29 games every year so its so boring to play the same team on the same date from 2k7, 58 is good cuz you play all teams visiting all the away courts, however, is so long, and i don't like simming, and i m hoping to win a champinoship before 2k12 out with raptors, so my plan is to play 58 games 5 seasons and win it before october 2011
Yah I have the same feelings you have. With the 58 games like you said you get to play more teams more courts and abit more realistic stats. But with 29 I feel like if you get that one day where you can really sit down and play some games you could knock out like 5 games of your season in a day. I'm leaning towards 58
Old 12-23-2010, 11:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

these sliders are good, use all star or superstar if u want. need to do some tweaks but start out with them first and see what tweaks u need

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-min-qrts.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »