Home

Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

This is a discussion on Madden 11 and XBOX Slim within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

I don't know if anyone has seen this problem but I thought I'd post to see if there is anything out there I can do.

I recently bought an XBOX slim (4G) after my Elite died. I was told I could use a USB external drive to store info so I went with the 4G.

Well when playing Madden 11, I cannot after the game go back and replay the plays of the game. Each time I do it it says Replay is not available.

Is this a problem with just the 4Gig version? Has anyone else experiened this? Any help would be much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 11 and XBOX Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlegist
I don't know if anyone has seen this problem but I thought I'd post to see if there is anything out there I can do.

I recently bought an XBOX slim (4G) after my Elite died. I was told I could use a USB external drive to store info so I went with the 4G.

Well when playing Madden 11, I cannot after the game go back and replay the plays of the game. Each time I do it it says Replay is not available.

Is this a problem with just the 4Gig version? Has anyone else experiened this? Any help would be much appreciated.
I own a PS3 120GB version and I have the same issue at times with SOME plays, but there are many that I can still review. Usually if one play in a quarter isn't available, none of the plays for that quarter will be.

You may be looking to replay plays that aren't available, while other plays that you aren't interested in an be replayed...

Try this next time:

When you play, check to see if the first and final play of each quarter is available, then move to check an arbitrary play in the middle is available. If you can't play any, there may be a bigger issue.

Hope this helps...

Later
Old 12-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

i think you have to have a large HD to get that feature
Old 12-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:

An external USB is not the same as the dedicated HDD. It is just to store more info but the game does not feed from that

You need more then 4gb to get the full features in sports games. like replays and after game replays.

USB has nothing to do with it

For 100 more you should have gotten the 250
Old 12-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have the 4gb and have the same problem and the whole doritos crunchtime and other in game replays is always the play right before it. Don't know how to fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
An external USB is not the same as the dedicated HDD. It is just to store more info but the game does not feed from that

You need more then 4gb to get the full features in sports games. like replays and after game replays.

USB has nothing to do with it

For 100 more you should have gotten the 250
Agreed... I misread the OP.

Later
Old 12-28-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
JVM
Banned

Quote:

They make an XBOX Slim with 4GB HDD? The only one I see is 250GB.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
They make an XBOX Slim with 4GB HDD? The only one I see is 250GB.

They do, it is $100 less and is a matte finish. Not the glossy finish of the 250gb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »