Home

Week 17: Bears @ Packers.

This is a discussion on Week 17: Bears @ Packers. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Week 17: Bears @ Packers.

It's simple:

Don't even wanna think about the "p" word or even use "that" word until I know for a fact that we are in the "p" word.

Bears will have at least a 2 seed thanks to the Eagles but with how this rivalry is(take the biggest rivalry in CFB and that's what this is)I'd be shocked if the Bears were to just "lay down" just because they have a bye as they still have a chance for HFA.

Me personally, I HOPE they play their starters for the entire game since we owe them for the game we handed them earlier in the year.

For my fellow Packer Fans, One game at a time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Week 17: Bears @ Packers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
It's simple:

Don't even wanna think about the "p" word or even use "that" word until I know for a fact that we are in the "p" word.

Bears will have at least a 2 seed thanks to the Eagles but with how this rivalry is(take the biggest rivalry in CFB and that's what this is)I'd be shocked if the Bears were to just "lay down" just because they have a bye as they still have a chance for HFA.

Me personally, I HOPE they play their starters for the entire game since we owe them for the game we handed them earlier in the year.

For my fellow Packer Fans, One game at a time.

Pack, you're awesome, one of the coolest Packer fans I know. Sunday however bye or not, I want you completely disgusted with your boys after a Bears beatdown. Good luck, heres hoping for a Bears W like Week 3 mwahahaha
Old 12-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

My dad (who is a Packers fan) has tickets to this, but I can't go anymore due to the fact that it was moved to 3:15 and work committments the next day. I'm very disappointed about that.

This is going to be a tough game for the Bears to win. The Packers are playing very well and they have much more on the line. Knocking the Packers out of the playoffs (I'll gladly use that word, Professa!) in Lambeau would be the perfect cherry on top of this regular season. Get it done Bears.

If the Bears win this game, they will be the first team to go 6-0 in the NFC North since its inception.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

I hope the bears take the pack to the woodshed. Im tired of people picking the pack over us even after we have won the division. And after that subtle "the bears still suck" chant at the end of the giants game. I think the pack faithful have it coming!
Old 12-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
I hope the bears take the pack to the woodshed. Im tired of people picking the pack over us even after we have won the division. And after that subtle "the bears still suck" chant at the end of the giants game. I think the pack faithful have it coming!
I'm not sure what their obsession is with the Bears when the Pack isn't even playing against them. I was at a Packers playoff game when the Bears had a bye in the first round (2001), and they busted out the chant then too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

And that's why it's a rivalry. Two teams that are heated rivals will always take shots at the other regardless of if they're playing them or not.

Besides, it's not like we're wrong in saying it.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
I'm not sure what their obsession is with the Bears when the Pack isn't even playing against them. I was at a Packers playoff game when the Bears had a bye in the first round (2001), and they busted out the chant then too.
I've been going to Bear games for the past 35 years and it is common to break out a "Green Bay Sucks" chant at anytime......It's the right thing to do. The two teams' fanbases hate each other. Actually, I can't believe I even responded to a thread that was started by a GB fan. What am I doing?
Old 12-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 47

Rodgers Vs Cutler. This is a great matchup. Both QB have been playing great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »