Home

"My Player" Interview Answers

This is a discussion on "My Player" Interview Answers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2010, 11:45 PM   #1
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0
"My Player" Interview Answers

Is there anywhere on this forum or anywhere else that compiles a list of all the interview questions and which answers give what results?

I'm sick of leading the league in scoring and nearly averaging a triple double and yet being 5th in the east in all star voting for guards (while playing in the biggest market in the world no less), I don't even know if I'm going to make the all-star team.

So I start answering all my interviews arrogantly so my league-wide popularity will go up, but then half the time it hurts my team chemistry.

It would be so much easier to navigate the interviews and get the desired results if there was some sort of list or database that showed what results follow from which interview questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
The Captain revived!

Shield's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: "My Player" Interview Answers

The interviews are rather bogus IMO, there's no telling what will result in what reaction.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I usually answer with either Professionalism of Loyalty and all three go up or at least level out. It depends on the question, like if I had a bad game and its a question on that then I answer with Professionalism but if its a question on how the team played or something of that sort, then I answer with Loyalty.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

I just answer deoending on how i feel. I don't care about what other people think. When they say my man lit me up, I answer with indifference or arrogance because they need to look at the bright side.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 01-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I always answer with arrogance and my home crowd always yells "trade him!" Then the announcer will say something stupid about my "recent actions" making that happen. My teammates won't pass me the ball when I am freestyling but I rarely ever do that now with the plays being called. In short, team chemistry won't matter if you do the plays as directed. They will still pass you the ball if you run plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »