Home

Coolest animations:

This is a discussion on Coolest animations: within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coolest animations:

What are the coolest animations youve seen in this game? Most of the time the animations are very generic and boring, but occasionally players will make awesome catches, jukes, etc.

My favorite was a dropped pass I threw as Oklahoma vs. Cincinatti. Their DL got to Landry Jones in less than 2 seconds. He sheds the first tackler, and then goes into a runningback style Pro-tak animation with the next. I slowly spin out of that, and then run up into the terrible pocket my OL created. On the foward run, I throw a bomb to Ryan Broyles. It is a bullet and is over Broyles head. Broyles, not being the tallest dude in the world, tips the ball up when he tries to make an over head one hander, fails, and then corrects to make a one handed catch with the other hand. Cincy's DB came out of nowhere and wrecked him, jarring the ball loose and creatin a dropped pass. If I completed it it would have been awesome, but it was still pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Pro

footballfan4life's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coolest animations:

The coolest one I've ever had was in RTG. My WR ran a slant across the middle. My QB threw it behind me and so my player jumped and reached one handed behind him and caught it in midair

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
MLB: New York Yankees
NCAA: Ohio State Buckeyes
Old 01-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan4life
The coolest one I've ever had was in RTG. My WR ran a slant across the middle. My QB threw it behind me and so my player jumped and reached one handed behind him and caught it in midair
ive seen that one once before. its really really cool lol.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

Offense : That one catch animation where the marker is almost out of bounds and your reciever goes up, gets it, bounces, falls out of bounds.

or the one arm catch when the ball actually is out of bounds.

Defense: I'll never get tired of the hit stick animation where your guy keeps standing and just shoves the offensive guy down. So awesome.
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 01-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Have no idea what defense I called (Prowl Spy Man???) on the play or if I audibled coverager or what, but all 11 of my Auburn defenders were on the Fla. QB for a sack/fumble which my 290+ DE picks up and lumbers for 90+ yards in SEC championship game a couple of days ago.

Of course I saved the replay at game's end 'cause I couldn't believe so many of my DL and LBs were in the backfield. It was like one guy in a white jersey surrounded by blue unis. As I kept messing around with the replay I started counting...yep, not just the DL/LBs, but all 11 guys were within an arms reach of the QB on the sack. Zoomed out to check the CBs and they were blitzing from the snap.
Have had several 'reach backward, one-hand stab' receptions by high-SpecCatch WRs, tons of long, winding runs (I 'hold' the NCAA record w/ a 98-yd scamper), but I've gone back to this particular play several times already in the past few days just to go hog wild while I see the QB turn his back to the blue wave about to hit him. It was awesome.

I'm offline, but wish I was online to be able to save the replay to share.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I once saw a created Earl Campbell drag a defender 5 yards before stumbling down....It was pretty cool because the animation actually seemed to take into account that Earl was 230 and the little DB was 175 holding on for dear life

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 01-09-2011, 04:09 AM   #7
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

I thought there were some cool animations in this run the CPU did vs FIU

Old 01-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #8
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

the one handed catch in the back of the endzone when the WR jumps higher than everyone else. so awesome. I have a 6'6" WR that i throw too and 40% of the time he just goes up with one hand, the kid is a showboat but its awesome

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »