Home

I have a few questions..

This is a discussion on I have a few questions.. within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Rookie

nolesfan3's Arena

OVR: 6
I have a few questions..

I have been playing 2k8 for a while but I'm getting tired of the stale graphics, arenas, etc. The guys here at Operations have done a great job at keeping rosters up to date, but I'm looking for a change. Are you guys enjoying NCAA 10? It looks like there are some solid sliders and rosters, so my main concern is the dynasty, will it keeped me entertained? How is the recruiting as well? If I hear good things I'm picking this up after work today.

Go Noles!!

Xbox: NolesEM
PSN: ShowsOver
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I have a few questions..

I am also considering picking up NCAA 10. I need my college hoops fix!! I also want to know if the dynasty mode is improved over 09, and if there is any reason to buy the ps3 version over the 360 version or vice versa?
Old 01-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

As far as the recruiting goes, its not nearly as good as 2k series. Still, its not absolute crap either. The games looks incredible. The only visual mishap is some players look like they could compete in the worlds strongest man competition. Personal pet peeve possibly.

The game takes some getting used to, but in the end, the game is very fun and addicting. I'd recommend it, and I do believe for the PS3, the demo is still available after some digging in the PS store.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

ya, dynasty is fun in 10. There are many things to keep you busy just like in 2k8, its not to the depth of 2k8 but it definitely is fun. I would also recommend it for ps3 because from what i hear the 360 version freezes like non stop. Just what i hear i have it on ps3 so idk for sure.

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »