Home

NEW! Massive ps3 Roster Overhaul! Every Player Rerated (Most Accurate Ever)

This is a discussion on NEW! Massive ps3 Roster Overhaul! Every Player Rerated (Most Accurate Ever) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NEW! Massive ps3 Roster Overhaul! Every Player Rerated (Most Accurate Ever)

UPDATE 02/16/11

http://hulkshare.com/25fe0i4yrgm5

I have a new edition of my roster ready for download
2 files in the zip
pff - everyone rated off 2010 (not updated)
update0216 - rerated over 2 years

UNMATCHED I have a new roster for everyone. This is the most detailed roster there is, unlike any other roster out there. Everything is based on facts provided by the pro football focus website (i did not make ANY up) I translated all information from the site into the madden roster. 95% of players are rated on this season alone, the other 5% based off of the last two years, and everyone who didnt play this year is rated of last year. I will release two rosters one with everyones ratings based off just last year so u can see how everyone performed. There was alot of superstars who stuggled this year namely CBs HBs and MLBs most of them are the ones who have their ratings changed based on their 2 year performance. Its crazy the difference between certain players that madden over and under values. Sometimes stats lie like for the case in New England where MLB Mayo is rated higher than fellow MLB Spikes, but it was Spikes that outplayed Mayo, but if u look at the stats the NFL provides u would think Mayo is better player because he had more tackles, but all his tackles may have been 5 yards up the field, where Spikes might make his behind the line of scrimmage. I have updated everything from kick returners to kickers and punters. Download them and try them out they are amazing and accurate. So its more than just overalls, i did everything from how they run block, pass catch, finesse move, tackle, man/zone coverage all based on how they really played

Last edited by j-unit; 02-16-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NEW! Massive ps3 Roster Overhaul! Every Player Rerated (Most Accurate Ever)

Moved to the roster forum.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looking forward to see this...
Old 02-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

Stats alone don't tell the whole story.. In fact, they can be very misleading..
Old 02-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #5
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9

You mentioned kick returners. While you're at it, can you find a way to put Dan Conolly back returning kicks for the Pats?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

dude, these have the potential of greatness. cant wait to see them...
Old 02-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

these sound exciting

are you planning to post a file for download or a weblink?
GO GATORS

Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey there guys i have the rosters ready few things i wanna talk about first

1. there are 2 rosters in this file the first called pff, that roster is based on just this past year. The second roster I went through and picked out guys that are good or great but had down years, positions like HB MLB and CB were most effected. Injured players were also recalabrated, if they did not play at all this year they received last years rating.
I do have a list of players i recalabrated and how i did that was just to add the two years together. I have also added a few players madden had taken out (ex- ellis hobbs and tanard jackson) only for the updated 0902 roster (not the pff one) I will do more if people know of many people that were good or played a bunch.

2. How I approiched Awareness. Pretty much i just used what ever the player was rated and tryed to stay with that. The reason being, that way u know how good the player really is, because in EAs roster a good player could have an awareness of 35 but it rated an 80, well if he had proper awareness he might be a 90+ so i think its shady to do that becuase it masks the real overall rating of the player.

3.Depth Charts. I used mostly last years but with tryin to add in players that were injured.

4. Kick Returners. I gave everyone who returned either punts or kicks in 3+ games a rating 80 being the lowest 85 being average. Anyone rated 79 or down didnt not return kicks, or just in 1 or 2 games.

5.Franchise. I also have a snap count of all players so i am able to imput them into franchise mode so teams get the right personal on the field example being a lot of teams have nickel rushers that only play in nickel and dime packages, or that charles woodsen slides into the slot to cover the 3rd wr, wondering if anyone would be intgerested in that ???

6. The 2011 Draft CAPs. I thought it would be cool to start creating the new players for the nfl so when the draft happens we can add them to their corect team that day?
Anyone interested in that?

Im sure everyone will love these rosters as much as i do, they truly do make a difference!!!!!!!!!

well enough of the talk here they are
http://www.mediafire.com/?kli3ycqlda6hrrh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »