Home

Nba 2k11 ps2 details

This is a discussion on Nba 2k11 ps2 details within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nba 2k11 ps2 details

Nba 2k11 ps2 doesn't have crap worth of blah. Just roster updates. It doesn't have the jordan challenge or my player. WHY NOT? Good grief. The graphics aren't that great but I don't care why can't ps2 have the jordan challenge or at least my player mode.

Jordan doesn't do the hollering thing. No signature style anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Nba 2k11 ps2 details

its the ps2... its a dead platform, i dont even know why they bothered releasing 2k11 for it
Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
its the ps2... its a dead platform, i dont even know why they bothered releasing 2k11 for it
The thing is, over a million people still own PS2s... if they can sell to just 10 - 20% of that, you're still making money off a "half-Ps3 game."

Hey, if you can make money off it still, why not?
Old 02-23-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
Rookie

If they didn't add jordan challenge and my player because "they think" no one plays the ps2 then it's discrimination among game systems.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG2PRime
If they didn't add jordan challenge and my player because "they think" no one plays the ps2 then it's discrimination among game systems.
Maybe the demand wasnt enough, maybe all the good PS2 developers moved on to PS3 games, maybe they couldnt fit all the features on a DVD? They should note that those features arent in the PS2 version clearly though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddo4ty4
Maybe the demand wasnt enough, maybe all the good PS2 developers moved on to PS3 games, maybe they couldnt fit all the features on a DVD? They should note that those features arent in the PS2 version clearly though.
It doesn't take that long to make a ps2 game than a ps3 game. So they should've at least added the features if the graphics couldn't get any better. I believe the ps2 disc can hold a lot of data, because they're other ps2 games with more features than some ps3 games.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
^^This..They really need to stop making games for that system. This would leave them more time to work on the pc, ps3, and 360 versions. Anytime spent on ps2 development with this series is a poor use of time imo possibly taking away bodies and time from polishing the other versions.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
^^This..They really need to stop making games for that system. This would leave them more time to work on the pc, ps3, and 360 versions. Anytime spent on ps2 development with this series is a poor use of time imo possibly taking away bodies and time from polishing the other versions.
Okay why can't they all have the same amount of done on each console.
"they think" no one plays the ps2 then it's discrimination among game systems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »