Home

For everyone that thinks this is a realistic bball game..."Forget You"

This is a discussion on For everyone that thinks this is a realistic bball game..."Forget You" within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Angry For everyone that thinks this is a realistic bball game online..."Forget You"

Its a track meet online.. Its all about pick either New York Miami La Or Orlando and hold turbo.. seriously and what bothers me is the tools are there for a realistic game but the devs or whoever controls sliders online are just allowing this to be a glorified game of NBA Jam..Please as a college grad who studied business trust me You will not lose fans if you make this a pure sim game and not cater to Carmelo Dunk Kobe Dunk Lebron Dunk a thon...just ...argggh it frustrates me that I don't believe they listen.....imagineFifa 11 with Man u vs Arsenal and the games were 11-10...........This game has realistic possibilities but still I don't mind being beat bcuz I was simmed to death but to be cheesed to death is so 9th grade....

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

Last edited by rockchisler; 02-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7
Re: For everyone that thinks this is a realistic bball game..."Forget You"

When ever you play an open sport online it's going to be bad. Look at Hockey? Look at Fifa? Baseball and Football have downs and pitches to slow play down and it forces players to play properly cause there is no way not too.

Untill they implement a down system in basketball, you won't like the game online. You can't control an open flow game style.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Shankssta's Arena

OVR: 0

In my opinion, this is the easiest sports game to stop cheesers. But the passing pisses me off a lot. I usually bring up the icons to pass, but I'll forget sometimes and when I don't use the icons I turn it over.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

All online games are full of people who just exploit or do the same thing over and over again. That's why if u wanna play sim, play it offline =)
Old 02-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
Rookie

there is so many defensive tools to stop cheesers online, its at your disposal.

sadly only a select group of users know how to actual play defense in this game correctly. The rest cry about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Rookie

taboo102's Arena

Re: For everyone that thinks this is a realistic bball game online..."Forget You"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Its a track meet online.. Its all about pick either New York Miami La Or Orlando and hold turbo.. seriously and what bothers me is the tools are there for a realistic game but the devs or whoever controls sliders online are just allowing this to be a glorified game of NBA Jam..Please as a college grad who studied business trust me You will not lose fans if you make this a pure sim game and not cater to Carmelo Dunk Kobe Dunk Lebron Dunk a thon...just ...argggh it frustrates me that I don't believe they listen.....imagineFifa 11 with Man u vs Arsenal and the games were 11-10...........This game has realistic possibilities but still I don't mind being beat bcuz I was simmed to death but to be cheesed to death is so 9th grade....
Says the guy from EA.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
Banned

Re: For everyone that thinks this is a realistic bball game online..."Forget You"

You're mad at other people, not 2K. Calm down.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboo102
Says the guy from EA.
He doesn't work at EA, thats just in his avatar. And to the Op's question, no game online like hockey, basketball, or soccer will be realistic. Sorry

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »