Home

analog fielding is it brooken?

This is a discussion on analog fielding is it brooken? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
analog fielding is it brooken?

i have been useing analog fielding ever scences the game came out but i am close to going back to buttons. The thing i like about analog fielding is that you are supose to have control of you errors what i mean is that in the past errors where wandom on throws. I strated playing on hof diffuculty when the game came out and i was making to many bad throws now i have been playing on vertian diffuculty and i fell like i am still making as many bad throws has i did on hof diffuculty i havent realy notices a differces on lower the diffuculty. I kind of fell like throws are still random has i am making a lot of errors i cant seme to go a game without one do you think i should lower the diffuculty to rookie or go back to buttons?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: analog fielding is it brooken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwars
i have been useing analog fielding ever scences the game came out but i am close to going back to buttons. The thing i like about analog fielding is that you are supose to have control of you errors what i mean is that in the past errors where wandom on throws. I strated playing on hof diffuculty when the game came out and i was making to many bad throws now i have been playing on vertian diffuculty and i fell like i am still making as many bad throws has i did on hof diffuculty i havent realy notices a differces on lower the diffuculty. I kind of fell like throws are still random has i am making a lot of errors i cant seme to go a game without one do you think i should lower the diffuculty to rookie or go back to buttons?
From the post above, I would suggest that you give up not just on analog throwing, but on video gaming itself and go back to grammar school. It will benefit you in life so much more than mastering the analog controls. I understand spelling errors, typos, and the occasional grammatical slip, but this entire post is just ridiculous.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
Haha. True that.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Did he really just use the word "wandom"?
Old 04-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #5
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

that wandom wascallly wabbit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
Rookie

Golds's Arena

OVR: 3

If you still can't throw well thennnn go to Rookie difficulty? I love how loosely the word "Broken" is used regarding video games.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #7
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Play nice guys....

It a bit of a tough read but I'll take a stab....

It's not broken.

Turn on the throwing meter, get your arrow thing inside the brackets that determine a base when throwing and you'll see your errors drop. Same exact problem for me but I was stubborn and didn't want to drop down nor give up on it. So I played a bunch of games where I just fielded and got it down.

Try that and see what happens.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

I seem to recall him saying in a different thread that English wasn't his first language (I may be getting him confused with someone else, so sorry if that's the case).

I hate seeing users picked on.

PM me anytime you have any questions. But please, SEARCH first. That's what it's for.

As for this question, I don't use Analog fielding. Wish I could help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »