Home

Fairdale Kings NCAA 12 Xbox 360 Rosters official progress update thread

This is a discussion on Fairdale Kings NCAA 12 Xbox 360 Rosters official progress update thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Smile Fairdale Kings NCAA 12 Xbox 360 Rosters official progress update thread

Hey guys, this thread should be used to discuss Fairdale Kings NCAA 12 Xbox 360 roster set. Post any questions or discussion about the rosters here.

I will also use this thread to post any updates I hear from Victor (we speak periodically via text and phone while he works on the rosters) so please DO NOT PM, email or send him status requests on Xbox Live. Doing so only slows him down. Also please do not PM me either with status requests, I assure you that anytime I find out anything I will post it in this thread..

***COACHES: Fairdale will update the coaches in the second revision of his rosters.

Please note: These rosters are ONLY for the addition of names. No ratings will be changed. No players are edited in any way except for names. No players are removed or added or transferred from one team to the next. It's JUST names. This is because these rosters are used for online play and additional changes other than names does not work online so it is a waste of time to edit those items. If those are the sorts of rosters you are looking for this is not the roster set to get unless you want to do them yourself.

One other thing...once FK completes his rosters he will create a brand new thread for them. This thread is only for updates and discussion pre-release.

I will update this thread as well as this original post each day (so you don't have to read the whole thing each time)

UPDATE: Sun Belt, PAC 12. SEC. WAC, MWC, Big 12, ACC, Big 10, Big East and Independents are done.

LEFT TO DO: CUSA, MAC

ETA for completion now is still Thursday evening. Once the rosters are posted you can download them from within the game by searching for gamer tag: FAIRDALE KINGS or my gamer tag CATCH22

Remember- You do NOT need to add him or me to your friends list on Xbox Live to D/L the rosters so please don't send us friends request! You will be ignored and your wait for the rosters will be infinite. To get them go into the EA locker, it will list all of your friends. Simply click in and input one of our gamertags and you can download the roster set. This is all done within the game itself.

** THESE ROSTERS ARE FREE ** But if anyone wants to donate to Fairdale for all of his hard work his paypal is [email protected] - once again, the rosters are 100% FREE, any donations are just a thank you for Fairdale's hard work on these rosters! I donated $10 and I'd recommend everyone that plans to use the rosters to do the same, but if you can't afford that even $1 or $2 would be cool.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

Last edited by ODogg; 07-14-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fairdale Kings NCAA 12 Xbox 360 Rosters official progress update thread

Does he have any prediction on when the rosters will be completed?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Great news! Can this thread be stickied??
Old 07-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdo2928
Does he have any prediction on when the rosters will be completed?
It usually is about 7 or 8 days after he gets them I believe. So assuming he gets the game Thursday or Friday it'd probably be the end of next week. I'm working my @ss off trying to get him an early copy. Hopefully his other contact comes through.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 07-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
It usually is about 7 or 8 days after he gets them I believe. So assuming he gets the game Thursday or Friday it'd probably be the end of next week. I'm working my @ss off trying to get him an early copy. Hopefully his other contact comes through.

is it just names like the community rosters?? thats what i usually use, im looking for rating changes as well
Old 07-07-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
is it just names like the community rosters?? thats what i usually use, im looking for rating changes as well
He does not do anything but names..

Old 07-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Sweet. Odogg is he modifying ratings and rosters like CK and co. or is he just doing names first?

I ask because modifying rosters and ratings are cool for single player dynasty, but online rosters can vary drastically once that has taken place.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Jerzey Devilz's Arena

OVR: 2

I love the Fairdale rosters, I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope that they aren't out much later after the release..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »