Home

NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

Decided to create this thread since I haven't seen one that's dedicated to dynasty mode. With that in mind I'll start with mine.

I've decided to start my dynasty as a Offensive Coordinators for the VT Hokies. I am an 5 star prestige. For the first year I am just going to stick with what they got. However throughout time, I'm going to look for a MONSTER scrambling QB with a nice possession WR to compliment him. I'm going to focuse solely on offense since it's my favorite. However, I do look forward to gaining experience and becoming a head coach for a lower prestige school that i'll turn into competitors.

What teams/plans do you guys have in mind for your dynasties?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 12:11 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2012 **HOW IS YOUR DYNASTY GOING??**

I haven't started a serious one yet as I'm waiting for buckeye and gatorbait's rosters, but the one I have started just to get a feel for things is going pretty good. Using Alabama, I'm currently 3-0...

I'm trying to get a season of RTG done, so dynasty is moving at a snail's pace right now...

My serious dynasty will start me off as an OC at UAB. I'll be introducing a multiple style playbook. I hope to move up to HC at UAB and ultimately to HC at Alabama... I'm going to shoot for that anyway. If I get fired from UAB, I'll just go to whoever wants me and stay until I can get the Bama job...

Last edited by Fredonia; 07-14-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm doing a half year or so dynasty with SMU where I am the OC until the rosters come out.

1st game - Got drilled by A&M 56-21... moved the ball well but was never going to win the game with my terrible D

2nd game - Beat UTEP 35-14

So, personally I am doing fine on offense... need the defense to step up the rest of the year
Old 07-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #4
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4

I just started an online dynasty that I created with pastapadre's rosters. At the moment right now, I am just recruiting and redshirting and making schedules for my online dynasty until we get a good amt of people in it. Its on 360, message me if interested
Old 07-14-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5

Currently 2-6 in my practice Rice Dynasty as the DC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

just finalized an awesome slider set on ps3 and wanting to start an offline dynasty. im worried cuz ive seen talk of lots of bugs/glitches including scheduling problems, insane player progression, teambuilder upload issues.. just wondering what u guys are noticing. is offline dynasty good to go? or should we be looking out for a patch?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 07-15-2011, 11:48 PM   #7
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

it was seriously like 5 threads below this..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ws-thread.html
Old 07-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #8
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5

I finally started a serious dynasty because the community rosters just came out. I am an OC at North Texas with my alma mater being USC. My plan is to stay with NT until my contract is up, and then hopefully land a job as an OC at a slightly larger school and continue to climb the ladder until I become head coach of SC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »