Home

Unable to advance week

This is a discussion on Unable to advance week within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
Rookie

MisterRowland's Arena

OVR: 1
Unable to advance week

After playing my final regular season game I'm having problems advancing weeks. When I tried to advance to week 15 it would just immediately go back to the previous screen. I finally simulated each game on the week and it advanced after the last game was simulated. During week 15 the same thing happened but now I can't get the games to simulate from the schedule screen. Randomly a different game than the one I simmed will show a score. I've simmed every game at least 3 times and only 3 games have completed. I'm playing as the oc at western Michigan and using a custom playbook. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 01:16 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Unable to advance week

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRowland
After playing my final regular season game I'm having problems advancing weeks. When I tried to advance to week 15 it would just immediately go back to the previous screen. I finally simulated each game on the week and it advanced after the last game was simulated. During week 15 the same thing happened but now I can't get the games to simulate from the schedule screen. Randomly a different game than the one I simmed will show a score. I've simmed every game at least 3 times and only 3 games have completed. I'm playing as the oc at western Michigan and using a custom playbook. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it?
sorry bro same thing happen to me you have to start OVERRRRRRRRRRRR

It sucks it has to do with the conference switching its a glitch. where you game gets pushed back out of place ****ing up the whole schedule.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #3
Rookie

MisterRowland's Arena

Are you saying switching the conferences around to start causes this, I didn't do any conferences realignments at the beginning.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am having the same problem and I didn't switch conferences or anything. I am stuck at week 15 and I can't get to the BIG champ game. So what your saying is my whole season is shot? That really bites. I have a great recruiting class and it's over. So nothing can be done?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Same happened to me ive tried to get past it about 50 times now this SUCKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

yup lol time to restart my brothers. it sucks even if if you change the rules with out even moving teams around it ****s up your schedule.

Also even if you go back to default and touch nothing your schedule can still be messed up.

I was schedule to play a few teams on my off weeks that wasn't really there. Games got moved around.

Hopefully EA fix this horrible glitch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »