Home

Favorite stadium to play at?

This is a discussion on Favorite stadium to play at? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #1
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5
Favorite stadium to play at?

I don't believe there's a thread on this yet. If so, please lock it up mods.

Alright, so what is your favorite stadium to play at in NCAA 12? Let's try to avoid the homerism if at all possible lol.

So far my vote definitely goes to Colorado. I don't know what it is, but their stadium/field just looks really great in this year's version in my opinion.

Also, I'm a bit surprised at Oregon State's Reeser Stadium. I don't know of they added renovations or it's just a new camera angle or viewpoint, but my game at Oregon State had a really nice backdrop with the overhanging lights.

Still interested in playing at Beaver Stadium, Camp Randall, Nebraska's Sea of Red, and BYU's LaVell Edwards. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

So let's hear it. What are your choices fellow OS'ers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Favorite stadium to play at?

Rose Bowl, Jordan Hare, Death Valley (LSU), Penn State

that said, I wish we had camera shake back in
Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2

I like the look of Indiana's stadium. And why are you sucking up to the mods? They are a bunch of power hungry guys who feel the need to lock every little thread up.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganSf
I like the look of Indiana's stadium. And why are you sucking up to the mods? They are a bunch of power hungry guys who feel the need to lock every little thread up.
That post might've been a little bit too off topic... inb4 lock.

also, Autzen
Old 07-19-2011, 11:54 PM   #5
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganSf
Well I'd really like to keep this thread on topic but to be honest, I like to keep the board free of redundant topics. Most of the threads that are locked are just the same badly-spelled complaints over and over. People seem to believe they have some right of free speech on a privately owned message board. Just because you made an account here doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want. When you or I or anyone else made an OS account, we agreed to follow the forum rules. If you want to be able to say whatever pops into your head, go start your own forum where you make the rules.

(This isn't really directed at you, but it's been bugging me for awhile. Not saying that you, specifically are part of the problem.)

OS turns into a much better, MUCH less stupid place after the release day drama goes away.

And to stay on topic, I'd like to say that for small schools, I've really liked Utah State and Akron's stadium also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

Jones AT&T Stadium.

But I digress. I enjoy Boise State. Love that blue turf. Houston is fun cause I have been there so many times. Cowboys stadium too. (Thats in the game right?)
Old 07-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

To be honest any stadium that isn't in Miami. I love Miami and always will, but I don't like playing at Sun Life Stadium in the game. It's boring and I wish I had the Orange Bowl back. It might be just because I've played 100's of games there the past few NCAA's.

I also hate to admit this, but I like playing at FSU. Nothing like playing at your biggest rival's place.

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 07-20-2011 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #8
Pro

cmebfresh's Arena

OVR: 8

South carolina for me or fsu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »