Home

Crowd???

This is a discussion on Crowd??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

ZOMB13AUTOPILOT's Arena

OVR: 1
Crowd???

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why I'm beating LSU 31-30 with 3 mins left in the 4th quarter IN FAYETTEVILLE and I can hear a pin drop across Washington County???

NFL: Minnesota Vikings

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NCAA: Arkansas Razorbacks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 13
Re: Crowd???

I beat Michigan with Michigan State on a 15-yard gut-buster run up the middle with 8 seconds left in the game, and the crowd acted like I kicked a field goal to make it 3-0 in the first quarter...and it annoys me that the guys on the field didn't pile all over each other - you just won a huge rivalry game, fellas!!!

Also, they should run around with the Paul Bunyan trophy on the field at the end of the game...
Old 08-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I don't think you'll find many disagreements with this sentiment. I have found the crowd to be poorly captured.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Because EA didnt touch the crowd (and dont plan to).
Old 08-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #5
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
I beat Michigan with Michigan State on a 15-yard gut-buster run up the middle with 8 seconds left in the game, and the crowd acted like I kicked a field goal to make it 3-0 in the first quarter...and it annoys me that the guys on the field didn't pile all over each other - you just won a huge rivalry game, fellas!!!

Also, they should run around with the Paul Bunyan trophy on the field at the end of the game...
I hate this. When it's a game that goes down to the wire, you'd think the team that won would show some emotion after the game.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMB13AUTOPILOT
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why I'm beating LSU 31-30 with 3 mins left in the 4th quarter IN FAYETTEVILLE and I can hear a pin drop across Washington County???
Thats cause you are in Fayetnam, if you were in Little Rock it would be blasting!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I really wish they'd at least adjust the volume of the crowd. I have it maxed out at 100 in the settings and still can barely hear them with my surround sound cranked.

That's all they'd have to do to appease me.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #8
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Personally I would rather have realistic crowd noise and atmosphere as opposed to team entrances. Speaking of which, the crowd even sucks on those. I detest the Hokies but they do have one of the coolest entrances in football. I was expecting a raucous atmosphere playing them on the road. Instead I was treated to crowd noise one would expect when the Florida Marlins host the San Diego Padres.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »