Home

92-93 revamped (360 only)

This is a discussion on 92-93 revamped (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
92-93 revamped (360 only)

filenames: 92-93 season, 92-93 alt

gamertag: portlandblazer

.ros files: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f737zp

custom music: 92-93.rar - 77.94MB

season summary: http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../NBA_1993.html

special thanks to mkharsh for the work on the original file

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
you cannot add any caps even though it says there is open slots. also you cannot edit/delete/add any created teams. if you try any of these things the game will crash on you. so the roster is what it is in that regard. also if you do not customize league properly when starting association mode it will crash also.

created teams
sonics
bullets
nuggets
rockets
pacers
suns
heat
bucks
nets
sixers

default teams
bulls
cavs
celtics
clippers
hawks
hornets
jazz
kings
knicks
lakers
magic
mavs
pistons
spurs
wolves
blazers
warriors

no mj teams used so custom music works during timeouts. unfortunately i wasnt able to place the created teams in the default slots so crowd noise in association mode is still glitched for created teams. hopefully the next build of reditor will allow this.

i uploaded an alternate roster which has a few other cyberfaces added which i didnt personally like due to the black arms. tim hardaway, david robinson, duckworth, xavier mcdaniel, hakeem, rolando blackman and mitch richmond. i gave richmond, l.j. and blackman arm sleeves that better match their skin tone also on this roster. if anyone wants the skin tone hex code i used its 6b4e39.

to lessen confusion i renamed unused teams NA and removed their logos.

conference set up for association/season
atlantic
76ers
celtics
knicks
nets
raptors

central
bucks
bulls
cavs
pacers
pistons

southeast
hornets
hawks
heat
magic
bullets

southwest
grizzlies
bobcats
mavs
rockets
spurs

northwest
jazz
nuggets
sonics
wolves
blazers

pacific
clippers
kings
lakers
suns
warriors

i tried the best i could to set up a custom court scheme for as many teams as i could. i originally tried setting up certain default teams to share the custom courts of some created teams. it didnt turn out as well as i had anticipated because of some issues with mid court logos. i left the warriors sharing the nuggets court. the only lame thing is when you play warriors at denver the warriors logo shows at mid court. heres the created teams arenas i suggest to use for these teams that dont have a custom court.

clippers - the summit
jazz - america west arena
mavs - brendan byrne arena
wolves - brendan byrne arena

market square arena can be substituted for brendan byrne when you are playing against the nets and dont want to see the nets logo in dallas etc...

all other teams are set to play on a court that resembles the court scheme they had in 93. same with the uniforms, with the exception of the kings who i couldnt really come up with a decent one other than their retro away. i tried customizing the color but it would cooperate, unlike the bucks who i came up with a pretty darn good looking uni for. other than a little bit of bluring with the lighter green color on the home ones with certain camera distances, i think they turned out nice.

alright, enough typing.

Last edited by portlandblazer; 08-25-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: updated roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 92-93 revamped (360 only)

you are the man PB. I hope you actually get to enjoy some of your hard work. thank you for the specific instructions also.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 08-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 49

PB i was able to check out before i left to the office today looks good. I can take a look at the file tonight when i get home on reditor. What do you think is causing the crashing regarding the with editing CAT's. Was there any name change's done to the file before you did any thing with reditor?
Old 08-17-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
PB i was able to check out before i left to the office today looks good. I can take a look at the file tonight when i get home on reditor. What do you think is causing the crashing regarding the with editing CAT's. Was there any name change's done to the file before you did any thing with reditor?
no name changes were done intentionally but if you delete a cat and make a new one than you can have unwanted changes that dont necessarily reflect any players on the roster but affect names in the database. its hard to say what mk did with the roster before i did anything.

i think it has to do with giving created teams logos that were assigned to CAT jerseys. it started messing up when i first gave the CAT sixers the current logo for the menu and the retro logo for the chest. when i went to edit it would mess up the sonics jersey and logo would vanish and turn the sonics uni black. so i decided to just leave it for the time being but later when i gave the bucks a small logo for the chest then it started freezing after that. later the bucks default logo vanished from the court and i only got the small CAT logo so i switched it back.

anyway, im not sure any of this would have happened if it was a fresh file that didnt have CATs created and then deleted and new ones added. that always seems to cause problems.

similar thing with the caps. not sure why but at one point it just put its foot down and said no more caps, even though i should have about 12 cap slots left. i dont know why the game keeps type 1 and type 2 players on the file but i kept thinking if i could somehow permanently delete those players i could have fixed the cap slot problem, but no luck.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #5
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks PB ive been patiently waiting. Thanks alot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Great, thanks PB. Unfortunately I'm without Internet until Monday. Are you saying you use the default Chicago Bulls team for this roster? One with Tibs as coach?

Thanks again!

P.S. Any timeline on other rosters being changed, is the Hex editor etc ready (bought?).
Old 08-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #7
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #8
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Great, thanks PB. Unfortunately I'm without Internet until Monday. Are you saying you use the default Chicago Bulls team for this roster? One with Tibs as coach?

Thanks again!

P.S. Any timeline on other rosters being changed, is the Hex editor etc ready (bought?).
just play it. with the magic of REDeditor he moved the classic teams as regular teams

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »