Home

Encountered what I think is a big issue in FNC

This is a discussion on Encountered what I think is a big issue in FNC within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Encountered what I think is a big issue in FNC

After getting the latest patch for this game, I'm started to noticing a huge problem with this game. If your using an inside fighter, all you have to do is literally keep moving forward, don't do any head movements (still block though), and through a lot of power punches. Throwing punches while moving your head uses more stamina and because of the patch stamina recovers quicker when moving forward, it allows you to throw a bunch of hooks and power punches without tiring quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Re: Encountered what I think is a big issue in FNC

*** Did the New tuner come out ? *** ???
Old 08-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Encountered what I think is a big issue in FNC

Nope, but I doubt It would fix this issue though.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Are you referring to playing against the computer or other humans?

I've noticed the same issue myself against the computer. The computer just tires way too quickly. Even on GOAT I win without much difficulty at all.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
Rookie

No, this is playing against another person locally, and he doesn't tire at all. All he does is keep moving forward, does not move his head at all, and throw a lot of hooks and power punches. The last time I fought him he was using Duran and I was using Hearns, it was like my punches had no effect. Since he was always coming forward, I would focus on landing counter punches and probably hit him with over 20 of them, but was unable to hurt him not even once. He knocks me out in just 3 rounds.
Are the setting on online matches similiar to the settings on offline matches? Because if they are I would like one of you to try and beat him. I think this is a serious flaw in the game, I couldn't work around it at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #6
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

The whole game is a big issue. lol
Old 08-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSGames
No, this is playing against another person locally, and he doesn't tire at all. All he does is keep moving forward, does not move his head at all, and throw a lot of hooks and power punches. The last time I fought him he was using Duran and I was using Hearns, it was like my punches had no effect. Since he was always coming forward, I would focus on landing counter punches and probably hit him with over 20 of them, but was unable to hurt him not even once. He knocks me out in just 3 rounds.
Are the setting on online matches similiar to the settings on offline matches? Because if they are I would like one of you to try and beat him. I think this is a serious flaw in the game, I couldn't work around it at all.
What system is it on? I would give him a shot. Best strategy I've found for playing against people like that is to keep distance. Hit them with a 1-2 combo or some other combo. Make sure to get off first and then jump back out before they get their combo off. If you work it right they'll throw a 3-4 punch combo that completely wiffs. If it does they will get tired extremely quick. If they keep coming forward just back up a step or two at a time and circle a lot and make them miss. Make sure to circle so you don't get caught against the ropes.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Xbox 360, I would like to see you beat him, but for some reason I just don't think it is possible, I tried doing something like that and it just wouldn't work. But maybe you can do better than me. I know its the second patch that is making him good because before it I would beat him easily every time.

Last edited by CSGames; 09-01-2011 at 10:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »