Home

Online Communities: Custom Playbooks

This is a discussion on Online Communities: Custom Playbooks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Communities: Custom Playbooks

First of all let me say that i think adembroski, ryan ferwerda, anthony dimento, ian cummings, phil frazier and the others i left out.

Are all REALLY good dudes. I have absolutely zero against them. In no way do i want them to read this and think otherwise because that would be false.

That said....

Something really needs to be done at EA. It's one of 2 things, either..

* EA lies on PURPOSE every single year, knowingly and do not care at ALL

* People are not doing their jobs very well at all, someone is responsible.

We were told, POINT BLANK that Custom Playbooks were allowed to be used in ALL online modes (except i think madden ultimate team, i may have forgotten that one because i don't play it or care about it)

I go to play a game in my online community and i'm looking for my custom book, where is it? hmmmmmmmmm

I play with a regular book, after the game i go into practice to see if i can loa dit, i can. I go into a ranked quick match to see if it shows up there, it did. The i go back to the online community, send an invite to a game...

Where's the custom playbook??

Oh wait, we were lied to (again)

Not to mention that were were ALSO lied to about how you could set your audibles if you used a custom playbook, but you can't. (adembroksi kind of appologized for that in an around about way saying there must have been a glitch with it late and they had to take using audibles out).

I doubt AJ had anything to do with it, not his area.

I just want to know why we get lied to about things every year?

I love Madden more than anyone, trust me...you shoulda heard me when i played my first game and i run my own madden site, i mean i LOVE this game and love the devs, i think they are great.

There is just this part that rubs me the wrong way, i am the kind of guy who like...i could love you, say you're my mother and i love you to no end and then you go and do some shady ****, you're gonna hear it and you're gonna get it. Things need to be on the up and up with me, if you lie or do me wrong i'm gonna go off, no doubt about it.

I'm in a catch 22

My favorite game of all time is a great game, but i'm being lied to on a regular basis year after year after year. What do i do?

I guess i don't have a choice but to play it (cause god knows there is no way i cannot play this game) and just go off like a raving lunatic throwing punches all over the place and look like a fool to the outsiders when i do so.

I have no other options do i?

Here's an example of what it feels like.

On christmas morning i wake up, happy and joyful with all my family and we open presents and i love everything i got, but then when my parents are in the kitchen baking pies i wanna go in the kitchen and slap the F out of them.

Harsh example, but it's kinda how it feels like.

I know a lot of you are gonna go off on me and that's fine, that's what i meant when i rant and rave like a lunatic and ppl look at me like i need anger management even though i know i have more than a valid reason for being INCREDIBLY pissed off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online Communities: Custom Playbooks

Feel better?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone
Feel better?
Kinda hehe
Old 08-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Rookie

LOL Guess what?

They lied again, people that have the downloaded version cannot...i repeat CANNOT play anyone who has the retail version.

EA, die.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
Rookie

mazinkaiser's Arena

This is why I never buy first day or even first week any more for ea sports games. Well I am gonna buy nhl 12. Wish me luck that it isn't a bugfest like ncaa and madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

Is this gonna be added?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »