Home

Madden/NCAA Imported Draft Class Accuracy?

This is a discussion on Madden/NCAA Imported Draft Class Accuracy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Madden/NCAA Imported Draft Class Accuracy?

How do the draft classes look when you import them from NCAA? Do players experience random drops in speed, such as a 97 speed player in NCAA falling to 86 speed in Madden? Do guys wear relatively the same equipment? All I've really read about so far is the glitch if you save your draft class the first time in NCAA instead of the second.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden/NCAA Imported Draft Class Accuracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmanosu1
How do the draft classes look when you import them from NCAA? Do players experience random drops in speed, such as a 97 speed player in NCAA falling to 86 speed in Madden? Do guys wear relatively the same equipment? All I've really read about so far is the glitch if you save your draft class the first time in NCAA instead of the second.
I have seen the randomness more.....fast guys being slow is more often the case. Which is weird because Madden is over speed rated just like NCAA, and their own created draft classes are over speed rated, so why nerf NCAA imports....

Plus the bonus of white guys, being turned dark skinned...that is always nice, especially because we cant edit that....
or guys who have Dreads , not having dreads....
Or 2-3 players at the same position all having the same face....

NCAA imports is a fail in my opinion

Old 08-31-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I thought it was much more accurate than last year, the top players in ncaa come in top in madden, which is a huge upgrade imo. But theres huge problems with the weight of the players, you can have a 6 5 245 qb who looks like a stick, I bet that can be adjusted via tuner sliders though.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 31

Theres a time consuming way to fix this issue, or atleast make it better. Save your dynasty before the end of the season. Move ahead and import the next class to Madden without saving. Upload that class in madden, check it out for skin colors and ratings then come back to NCAA and edit the players there before you advanced to the offseason. Those medium skin colors in NCAA screw up in Madden. You can edit ratings in Madden to fix all the ratings issues.

Im also going to try to use this way to bury kickers and punters so that they arent drafted in the 1-3 rounds.

Being able to edit everything in NCAA is helpful, NO idea why the Madden team wont let us edit every single thing about a player in Madden. Atleast there age and skin color to go along with ratings.

Something else I do is make all the non Div 1 players and assign them to Western Kentucky, and just change their college once they are in Madden.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

It's boggling that EA still has players lose large amounts of speed, if that's the case. Jeff Demps wouldn't fall from a 99 to say, a 89. A 1 or 2 point drop, okay. But you don't just magically lose speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »