Home

Skill levels in franchise mode

This is a discussion on Skill levels in franchise mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Skill levels in franchise mode

Can some assisit me in trying to set my skill levels a little different in franchise and then saving them? I am in year one and just killing teams in my first three games. It's to the point where the game is becoming boring.

I try playing all madden but they just crush me. I'd like some advice/tips on how to adjusting the skill set in all-pro mode. Is this even possible? And would I have to adjust the skills in every game or is there a way to save it?

Please help so I can have some competitive competition...Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Skill levels in franchise mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24
Can some assisit me in trying to set my skill levels a little different in franchise and then saving them? I am in year one and just killing teams in my first three games. It's to the point where the game is becoming boring.

I try playing all madden but they just crush me. I'd like some advice/tips on how to adjusting the skill set in all-pro mode. Is this even possible? And would I have to adjust the skills in every game or is there a way to save it?

Please help so I can have some competitive competition...Thanks!!

did you try looking in the slider forum for some sliders? I use them in NCAA and they greatly improve the experince.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #3
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Skill levels in franchise mode

I believe the slider set you make for your profile actually is always your default difficulty for franchise games. The changes that you make during games are the same when you quit franchise mode and enter into game settings, so if you liked the way the game played after setting the sliders during the game you should then save your profile so that they stay that way.

I personally find all settings to be far too easy, I just wish they would finally make AI that is truly competitive and plays with smart football play selections.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »