Home

NEEP HELP PLZ

This is a discussion on NEEP HELP PLZ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
Rookie

p0150n's Arena

OVR: 0
NEEP HELP PLZ

WHY CANT YOU CANT YOU PASS IN THIS GAME SEEM LIKE THIS DEFENCE GETS IN THE BACK FEILD TO FAST AND ALWAYS SACKING YOU BEFORE YOU GET THE BALL OFF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Ricanlegend's Arena

Re: NEEP HELP PLZ

First of I think your keyboard is broken, secondly start playing your games on rookie and if you happen to blow out the CPU next game move it ip to the next level until you get better
Old 09-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
TheSaints7

OVR:

If you cant find the right difficulty for you like Rookie/Pro might be to easy for you then All Pro/All Madden are to hard for you then look in the Slider sub forum for peoples sliders to alter the difficulty

Old 09-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
Rookie

p0150n's Arena

the cpu keeps geting in the back it like my off line cant stop them
Old 09-11-2011, 02:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Passing is easy. Learn which routes are the best to run and learn the timing of your money plays.

When im playing online and somebody is doing stuff that I don't like I will run my money play back to back to back. until he stops doing what he is doing. I like to play online using strategy and skill, not just using a play that I always run perfectly.

In madden 2009 there was a play in the Giants playbook that for an entire game I ran it every single time. Forgot the name but it was in the singleback formation and basically the TE and Slot reciever would run routes and I had used the play so many times that right when I snapped the ball and saw just a little bit of what the defense was going to do I instantly knew who I was throwing the ball to. Steve Smith was the slot and he caught everything. Kevin Boss was the TE and all I could rely on him for was the catch but he wasn't going to do anything after that.

Another play I discovered was an empty shotgun formation with my #1 reciever to the right in the slot. This play could be stopped with a heavy blitz because my #1 was running a post and he needed about 3 seconds before he made his cut. If I got to the point where the reciever was cutting it was 15 yards every time. When people get beat passing they like to have more people covering but this play was immune to any coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
Rookie

Eliminate PA from your playbook. Also, learn to you adjust your O-line by either making them block aggressively or pinching. Sometimes that gives you more time.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #7
Rookie

MaddenFanPS3's Arena

If you see the linebackers getting ready to blitz it helps to have your backs block for you instead of running routes. Also helps to call quick pass plays like slants or outs, do a 3 step drop and fire it in if you see an opening.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0150n
WHY CANT YOU CANT YOU PASS IN THIS GAME SEEM LIKE THIS DEFENCE GETS IN THE BACK FEILD TO FAST AND ALWAYS SACKING YOU BEFORE YOU GET THE BALL OFF
yea i hate that, sometimes ill call a slant route, me WR will get jammed off the line, and ill get sacked on the second step of my 3 step drop...super frustrating and soooooo unrealistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »