Home

FIFA 12 Online Gameplay

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Online Gameplay within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23
FIFA 12 Online Gameplay

This is not my video but gives a look at an online match between two full manual players. To me the difference is night and day between auto and manual play. The flow of the game just seems more organic when every pass and shot is not spot on. You really have to be cautious and cannot rely on threading needles all game long. Against the CPU full manual feels like a serious handycap but if this video is any indication full manual is going to be serious fun online.

first half

second half

Last edited by lnin0; 09-24-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: FIFA 12 Online Gameplay

Is Ultimate Team up?
Old 09-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10

I started playing with manual passing today because I haven't been able to get used to the feel of the passing (mostly the power). I love being able to put it into space where I want people to run and also being able to pass it where I want depending where the pressure is. However, for me it takes a lot of focus since I usually get lazy at times and forget I'm on manual. But yeah there's definitely more realistic looking passes, and almost miscommunication at times (I thought the guy was going to go one way but he didn't.)
Old 09-24-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I haven't even watched the entire video yet (about halfway in) but I just have to say that is how footy should be played. I know people have different skill levels and some folks are more casual with their gaming but just look at the pace that all-manual creates. I can see the cautiousness in their decisions and appreciate when they complete a nice pass.

Good find lnin0
Old 09-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Are you Tottenham? If so you play similar to how I play which is like most real footy teams, build up play and taking your time. I won all my matches on FIFA 12 online so far playing like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »