Home

Draft Classes won't transfer

This is a discussion on Draft Classes won't transfer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Draft Classes won't transfer

Alright, I've looked around for the last 2 days on the forums and couldn't find anything, so sorry if i accidentally overlooked something.

My problem is that I have a draft class saved from ncaa and then when i try to transfer it to madden it shows it loads up fine, but when I go in and look, its a Madden created draft class, not the one i had saved.

*Also, noticed that my NCAA is asking to save the draft class before the players leaving screen, this just an NCAA game mistake?

Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited by Supermex; 09-26-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: noticed difference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Banned

fearme504's Arena

OVR: 1
You have to save again after the players leaving screen

Or just save once after the players leaving screen one of those will work

Export not save
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Draft Classes won't transfer

This still didn't work. I simulated four straight years on NCAA and had it on autosave the whole time & saved each draft class and they still don't show up on madden.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
Rookie

The names are made up but if you look at player numbers and sizes it should be the people from your draft class.. had the same problem not long ago and took a little time to figure that out.. also their schools will be the real ones
Old 09-29-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
Alright, I've looked around for the last 2 days on the forums and couldn't find anything, so sorry if i accidentally overlooked something.

My problem is that I have a draft class saved from ncaa and then when i try to transfer it to madden it shows it loads up fine, but when I go in and look, its a Madden created draft class, not the one i had saved.

*Also, noticed that my NCAA is asking to save the draft class before the players leaving screen, this just an NCAA game mistake?

Anyone else having this problem?
this is the dumbest thing EA did with NCAA12, in my opinion.

i had 6 seasons worth of draft classes ready to go, but because i exported before the players leaving screen (which how am i supposed to know to not export there? seriously, if you (EA) give me the choice to export, how do i know not to take it?), none of those classes transfered correctly to MADDEN.

You have to wait until the second oppurtunity to export, the players leaving screen. otherwise M12 won't register the class.

This is so F-ING stupid!!!! Why place a mechanism in the game that has no function? On top of that, I come out wasting hours upon hours of my life on 6 seasons of playing/recruiting a game that in the end means absolutely nothing cause EA decides, "you know what? let's throw these guys for a loop. let's put in an export screen that will totally nulify whatever these guys have done with their dynasties. yeah!!! great idea!!! go team. go team go!!!" and then i imagine some high fives took place and a few wine spritzers were popped open and then they inserted their feet in our a**e*...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 21

so you ignore when it says "export" and then go to the next screen past that and hit save??

If you like debating sports with your friends, or talk sports at a local bar whatever...this is all that wrapped into one. This is Urban Sports Talk

www.thehotspotshow.com
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-ducross-brothers
Old 12-25-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
Rookie

I see your thread is pretty dated, but yes, I'm having the same issues and question. Did you ever get the answer you were looking for?
Old 12-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The answer is here multiple times. The issue is because in NCAA it asks you to export the draft classes two times. The first time is before the players leaving stage and is when most people save the draft classes. By saving it then, you're classes will not work in Madden.

In order to get the classes to work, you must save it the second time it asks, after you advance past players leaving.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »