Home

"Fulham in Take Over Bid!"

This is a discussion on "Fulham in Take Over Bid!" within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6
"Fulham in Take Over Bid!"

Noticed this headline on the news feed on my MM...says a group of wealthy businessmen are looking to buy Fulham and "inject serious funds into the team". Has anybody else seen this? I had never heard mention that a feature like that would be included.

Can the team you are the manager for get bought by wealthy businessmen? That would be nice to have that option, would really make playing as a less-wealthy club more interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #2
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: "Fulham in Take Over Bid!"

Yeah it is definitely possible. I saw a post on here saying that FC Dallas had that happen to them and had something like $200M USD injected into their squad. So in Sterling that would be about 150 mil. Similar to Man City. Great to see that feature.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

That is pretty darn cool.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:14 AM   #4
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

The more they add FM stuff to this MM...I will be in heaven.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:32 AM   #5
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Stoke City is the club in my CM. It's early in the January transfer window but they've made three signings already. No big splashes yet but they're making their move. They've gotten Steve Taylor, Milan Bisevac, and Nicolas Burdisso.

They were in the running for Tevez but he denied. Right now they're also rumored for signing Barry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 03:55 AM   #6
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

I like this feature a lot as well, but I hope it doesn't happen often. Especially not every season. Club selection is another worry too.. FC Dallas getting 200 million dollars? I don't think so..
Old 09-29-2011, 04:27 AM   #7
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
I like this feature a lot as well, but I hope it doesn't happen often. Especially not every season. Club selection is another worry too.. FC Dallas getting 200 million dollars? I don't think so..
Yes, hopefully this doesn't mean FC Dallas starts buying the Ronaldo's of the world either.

I don't have much of a issue with Stoke. After those 3 signings, Stoke finally made their big splash with signing Chicharito. He was on the way out after MU picked up Gomez and Modric so I don't see an issue with it.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHurley2010
Yeah it is definitely possible. I saw a post on here saying that FC Dallas had that happen to them and had something like $200M USD injected into their squad. So in Sterling that would be about 150 mil. Similar to Man City. Great to see that feature.
Yeah I had it happen with FC Dallas. Definitely a nice touch but I am unsure about the finer points of it such as how often it occurs and how the new budget is determined (is it something like 200% of original budget, a fixed amount, or what are the parameters).

I have heard that it does not happen for user teams.

But I definitely love this feature as it makes it more of an organic feel to MM

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »