Home

Would anyone be interested in the roster I made for myself?

This is a discussion on Would anyone be interested in the roster I made for myself? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Banned

bingo911's Arena

OVR: 12
Would anyone be interested in the roster I made for myself?

On XBL search my GT: Super Supreme J
The file name is: Everyday Sunday V2
Link for Offline users: http://www.mediafire.com/?mq89cziqb5s1vqw

I'm not exactly a guru, at roster making but, I have made myself a roster for myplayer mode, and association mode that I think is pretty great. Was wondering if anyone would be interested?

-ALL team color 2's have been changed to be arm sleeve colors. (So that when a transaction is made, the arm sleeve colors will match the rest of the team ex: Ray Allen Traded to the Knicks he will be wearing an orange sleeve at home, and black away)

-Most Rookies are created, and have a 4 year contract with a 2 year team option on them (which is what most rookies last year had)

-I have added a 'NO TRADE' clause to players that are building blocks, permanent fixtures, high draft picks from recent years, or players of high value. (To avoid bogus trades in MP mode [i saw the jazz trade al jefferson for mike conley])

-I have editing accessories for every player on every current team. I have edited shoes for almost every player on current teams (using team colors instead of custom colors to avoid odd appearances for players who get traded ex: tyreke evans traded to the mavericks would have blue and white shoes, rather than purple and black) Players excluded from the shoe edits are ones that will never see the floor, or will be cut asap.

-I have used reference pictures for accessories from, the playoffs for most teams on eLibrary to get player accessories to be as accurate as we last saw them. (Teams who didn't make the playoffs were a bit harder to find recent pictures of, so they may not be as accurate.)

-I haven't removed any players, due to retirement if you wish to see that you may do it yourself

-Jumpshots have been altered to the genius' findings in the sticky'd topic up there^

-I have re-rated many players, to fit with the classic teams (Highest rated player is KOBE at 94 I believe)

-I have done some tendency edits for big men, because i got tired of seeing centers and power forwards taking 3's

Credit to Huylan for Kyrie, D-Will, Enes Kanter, and Marshon Brooks
Credit to AbsintheParty1 for 7 or 8 of his rookies (I think his tendencies and ratings are almost perfect, although I did rework most of his faces)
Credit to Hyperballer for helping me learn the hex edits this year
I have NOT unlocked all jerseys and stuff, if you would like all those, you should use hokup guys settings.

Again, these are the rosters i made for long term use, in myplayer mode, and association. I haven't uploaded them to the 2k share, i just made this topic to see if anyone had any interest in them. If you have any suggestions, i would LOVE to hear them. I'd love to help give back to this community, that has already helped me out in so many ways. Thanks.

Last edited by bingo911; 10-12-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Would anyone be interested in the roster I made for myself?

Seems like you did a really good job.

I'm really looking for a roster that has all of these things so I can start my association. If its for PS3, I would definitely like for you to upload it.

Last edited by bhzmfia14; 10-10-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Ya I'd love to check them out man. Are they for 360? I've been waiting for a great complete Roster file to start an Association...so please upload them!
Old 10-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im hoping they are for PS3, they sound awesome, and very accurate and realistic, which is what Id like.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #5
Banned

bingo911's Arena

Thanks guys. They are actually for 360, since hex editing isn't possible on PS3. I will upload them when i get back from school. I'll update the OP, when its up with the info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
Banned

bingo911's Arena

Anyone else? I will have this up within the hour.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Just waiting for you to upload.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Banned

bingo911's Arena

Alright guys, just uploaded it.

My gamer tag is: Super Supreme J
The file name is: Everyday Sunday V2

Let me know if anyone needs an offline link, let me know!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »