Home

Xbox 360 Mega Roster Pack

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Mega Roster Pack within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16
Cool Xbox 360 Mega Roster Pack *Updated*

First and for most before I go into the roster details, I have to thank quite a few people, with out these people this roster would not be possible as they're the backbone of this project. All their names will be a hyperlink to their thread/blog.

-For the default hex edited roster file I take my hat off to hyperballer21. The file is beautiful man.
-For making the cyberfaces even possible with their great hex knowledge and willingness to teach how to hex edit, you have thank Paul Pierce, chrome 305, hokupguy. To learn how for myplayer check out chrome 350's guide. Or if you want to see what hidden pro's you can download check out Paul Pierce and hokupguy disc diving away.
-Next for the true to life shot releases and signatures visit the one and only 1rose's blog updated daily or the signature shots thread he posts updates there also.
-For the non cyberface caps and ratings/tendencies/hotspots you've got to thank clipperfan811(sumguyincali811) and Bakb for such an amazing job.
-Speaking of non cyberface's I've got to also thank hulyan for Derrick Willams, Enes Kanter and Allen Iverson CAPS, very top notch. Check out his CAP work here.
-I've also gotta thank BigMac612 for taking time to upload cyberfaces with their proper information.
-Thank you also to CerebrumMusica for helping figure out the best looking skin tones.
-NickTheQuick31 for the second rounder tweaks.
-I can't forget to thank TN3LL, with out him I would still be putting the ratings/tendencies/hotspots for the cyberface's. He did the entire 1st round of cyberfaces talk about dedication!
-If I forgot anyone else that also helped us out I truly do apologize I've been running on fumes these last two or three hours trying to finish it up for you guys. Lastly I'd like to thank all the people who showed interest in this roster set and having patience while it took quite a while.

Rookie Cyberface Mega Pack Details.
FYI before someone asks, cyberface is the real faces of the rookies on disc.

-All 30 NBA team color schemes for current, special, and retros
-All 34 classic team color ways
-All uniforms have been unlocked
Some extra notes:
-'93 and '96 Bulls are wearing white shoes to match the correct colorway for MJ's kicks
-MIA home jersey can be worn with black shoes (retro 2)
-LAL 1970's can be worn with white or black shoes (retro 1)
-LAL 1980's purple retro is now "retro 4"
-DEN sky blue uniforms can be worn with black (current away) or white (retro 3) shoes
-I gave Wade the "Jordan 2011 ID" shoe because it matches all of the uniforms better

-Every rookie on every team, around 30 good looking cyberface rookies, another 17 rookies cyberfaces in the free agent pool rated 25 for those that requested the lighter players.

-Every rookie cyberface has a CAP in the free agent pool rated 25 with the same last name/position/tendencies/hotspots as the cyberface incase you don't like the skin tone of the cyberface. Can also change the cyberface's skin another shade if you don't like the default one.

-Correct free agent pool with retired players also rated 25. Metta World Peace is also in pool rated 25 with the same tendencies/hotspots as the current Artest you only need to change his ratings if you want to switch. Wilson Chandler was left on nuggets easier to drop his ratings then re-rate him for the few that don't want to use him.

-Over 50 signature shots done to players, up to date to 1rose's shots(10/14)keep checking his BLOG to keep your signature shots up to date.

-Tried to make the accessories as accurate as possible for all rookies and over 100 veterans. Even added pressure shorts to all players unless they couldn't be seen from leg/knee accessories. Shoe's are to set to match uniforms no matter home or away.

-Proper rotations, minutes, and numbers for teams.

-Key players on teams have a no trade clause on as do the lottery picks to prevent AI trading in my player mode and association mode.

-Center's isolation on the three line and three point tendencies have been completely lowered to the lowest possible unless they are a center who can actually shoot threes.

-None of the pro's ratings or potential have been lowered. I am not a rating's guru and don't care to have one side happy with the changes or another side mad at them. If you want to lower or higher them, go for it.

-Since it was considered a weaker draft talent wise, there's only 4 rookies with potential over 80 and no higher then 85. Kyrie, Enes, Derrick, and Jonas. Don't agree with it? Change it.

--To download this new roster pack on 2k share use gamertag = Thelorn or file name = Rookie Cyberface Mega Roster 2. For those with out Xbox Live here's a download link = http://www.mediafire.com/?tltuh2nyoxhzsf2

I hope you enjoy this roster as I enjoyed working with some really good OS people on this roster for you guys. I know I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it after starring at nothing but rosters for the past 3-4 days. I hope you also didn't just skim to the update's and not bothered to look at who helped make this possible because they deserve alot of credit.

Final Update for this roster pack unless lock out is lifted. Added Alexis Ajinca's cyberface as Derrick Williams, don't like it CAP is in free agent pool rated 25. Edited center/power forwards tendencies so they don't keep isolating and no longer doing moves they shouldn't be doing(crosses, spins, etc). They will still have jab-steps and all their post moves. Other roster is still up if you don't care about this problem. Last update under my gamertag still and file name Mega Roster Pack Final. Download file = http://www.mediafire.com/?vi9508zmjotl6c3

Last edited by Thelorn; 10-18-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Xbox 360 Mega Roster Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
I've uploaded a mix of everything that has been going around. I do not take credit for making all the pieces just putting the puzzle together for easy download.

The default roster file I started with is hyperballer21's final hex edited roster.

-All 30 NBA team color schemes for current, special, and retros
-All 34 classic team color ways
-All uniforms have been unlocked (ORL and MIN black alternates aren't on the disk)
Some extra notes:
-'93 and '96 Bulls are wearing white shoes to match the correct colorway for MJ's kicks
-MIA home jersey can be worn with black shoes (retro 2)
-LAL 1970's can be worn with white or black shoes (retro 1)
-LAL 1980's purple retro is now "retro 4"
-DEN sky blue uniforms can be worn with black (current away) or white (retro 3) shoes
-I gave Wade the "Jordan 2011 ID" shoe because it matches all of the uniforms better

I then took the top 9 picks made by hulyan, and also added his Allen Iverson to the free agent pool.

For Jonas Valanciunas and the rest of the first and second rounders I used someguyincali811 and Bakb's roster file. I also made the free agent cuts and the rotations/minutes from them also. The only player I didn't add was Wilson Chandler because I will leave that up to you if you want to use him not.

I also went ahead and added a no trade clause to the main key players on teams to counter the crazy AI trade logic in my player mode/association. I did not edit any ratings/potential because everyone is different in how they want their own. I would like to thank hyperballer21, hulyan, someguyincali811 and Bakb again for their hard work.

You can find these on 2k share under Gamertag = Thelorn or File Name = Mega Roster Pack. Also for those with out Xbox Live here you go = http://www.mediafire.com/?t4jrr1flb1cg24b

Great job man
Old 10-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Eastsidestory5's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow

Good stuff getting all this together, definitely gonna download when I get the chance.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 49

nice... but one thing -All uniforms have been unlocked (ORL and MIN black alternates aren't on the disk) They are on the disk but not active in the roster.... Theres about 30 hidden uniforms on the disk.

Anyways back on point good job man...
Old 10-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
nice... but one thing -All uniforms have been unlocked (ORL and MIN black alternates aren't on the disk) They are on the disk but not active in the roster.... Theres about 30 hidden uniforms on the disk.

Anyways back on point good job man...
So you would have to replace a uniform? Cant unlock them like the other uniforms right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
So you would have to replace a uniform? Cant unlock them like the other uniforms right.
You are correct sir, when the reditor is released you can kinda what you can do know with 2k11. You will be able to clone uniform and then replace with what ever you want.

Was able to down load the roster it is very good....
Old 10-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Thank you very much sir! I appreciate the efforts!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: Xbox 360 Mega Roster Pack

oh my god thank you!

What were the top 9 from Hulyans CAPs did you use?? (ive seen his Irving and Williams both look spot on)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »