Home

Class action suit against EA

This is a discussion on Class action suit against EA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Class action suit against EA

I am genuinely starting to feel like someone that knows how to get this started should do so as I feel like EA has stolen $60 from me.
This years game is so close to being good except that every feature they promised and most of the OD functionality is broken.

It also seems a little illegal that EA can be the only owner of the NCAA license, monopoly? They have put themselves in a zero competition situation to where they dont give a hoot if they put out a faulty game.

I know it's "just a game" but it is my way of relaxing and that is hard to do when this game is so frustrating.

I also know that I could stop playing but I have bought this game every year since the Bill Walsh days so I have come to expect a working game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Class action suit against EA

It would be cool if there was a website where people could go to discuss sports video games. Then we could do some research and find out about these potential issues and make better buying decisions. But since there ins't such a site and we are forced to make these purchases...... Lets Sue. Sue them all.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudzooman
I am genuinely starting to feel like someone that knows how to get this started should do so as I feel like EA has stolen $60 from me.
This years game is so close to being good except that every feature they promised and most of the OD functionality is broken.

It also seems a little illegal that EA can be the only owner of the NCAA license, monopoly? They have put themselves in a zero competition situation to where they dont give a hoot if they put out a faulty game.

I know it's "just a game" but it is my way of relaxing and that is hard to do when this game is so frustrating.

I also know that I could stop playing but I have bought this game every year since the Bill Walsh days so I have come to expect a working game.
Your not alone. I am feeling frustrated with EA. They need to fix the game. It's like this every freakin year.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
If it's like this every year, why do you continue to purchase it? You are not forced to buy the game.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
If it's like this every year, why do you continue to purchase it? You are not forced to buy the game.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
If you want a college football game on a 'next-gen' console, then yes, you are forced to buy EA's product.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #6

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Every year these are threatened, and every year there are some filed, and every year they are thrown out. There's a dead horse out back, I'm gonna go grab a stick and beat it til it's dead, who's with me?
Old 10-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blLLD0
If you want a college football game on a 'next-gen' console, then yes, you are forced to buy EA's product.
You are not forced to buy a video game.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
You are not forced to buy a video game.
Just like no one forces someone to smoke cigarettes but that lawsuit went well.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »