Home

A few workarounds for the glitched "Contract Accepted" players

This is a discussion on A few workarounds for the glitched "Contract Accepted" players within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1
A few workarounds for the glitched "Contract Accepted" players

So, when you sign guys from the Youth Academy sometimes when you go to resign them it says, "Contract Accepted" next to their name and you can't offer them anything. When their contracts run out like this they disappear (haven't seen this myself). So, here are some reported workarounds:

1) Put the guy on the loan list and then pull him off during the window (please correct me if it is more specific than that). This works sometimes as I have seen first hand, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work with everyone.

from http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y&p=2042969383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
Put them up for loan, when the windows closes remove them from the list. Sim few days and it's all cleared up.
2) Sign the guy off the youth guy to 950 or 1050 instead of 1000, which according to users on the EA forum causes the glitch. Another user when on to say that all even numbers can cause a glitch such as 4000 and 8000 which he had experienced.

Other Issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
It does, i lost conor coady too but avoided losing the others. It's all about expiring contracts, and for some reason if they are out on loan and they have an expiring contract, it won't let you renew it and they disappear from the game. You have to renew the contract before you loan them out or call them back from loan before the end of their loan spell and pay the penalty so you can renew it in time.

Is their any other workaround that anyone knows of?

Last edited by BestServedCold; 11-05-2011 at 10:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

MrKasoogi's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: A few workarounds for the glitched "Contract Accepted" players

Quote:
2) Sign the guy off the youth guy to 950 or 1050 instead of 1000, which according to users on the EA forum causes the glitch. Another user when on to say that all even numbers can cause a glitch such as 4000 and 8000 which he had experienced.
950 and 1050 are technically even numbers.
Also, not putting your player on the loan list for the first window you have him on your squad works every time, (at least for me), but of course it's not very realistic.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKasoogi
Also, not putting your player on the loan list for the first window you have him on your squad works every time, (at least for me), but of course it's not very realistic.
Lol yeah I just notice that. I was just copying what the guy in the EA forum said, which was to avoid even numbers. I guess he meant to avoid nice round numbers. Oh well. I haven't tried it yet, but it will be interesting to see if it works.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKasoogi
as far as i know, you can put him on the loan list as long as you take him off the list before the transfer window closes.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

has anyone noticed this happen with non youth squad players? In my Liverpool franchise i've lost Connor Coady, Jack Robinson and now Danny Pacheco. I have no idea why its happening but it seems like once they come back from loan they vanish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Rookie

aarontab's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX1918
has anyone noticed this happen with non youth squad players? In my Liverpool franchise i've lost Connor Coady, Jack Robinson and now Danny Pacheco. I have no idea why its happening but it seems like once they come back from loan they vanish.
It does, i lost conor coady too but avoided losing the others. It's all about expiring contracts, and for some reason if they are out on loan and they have an expiring contract, it won't let you renew it and they disappear from the game. You have to renew the contract before you loan them out or call them back from loan before the end of their loan spell and pay the penalty so you can renew it in time.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
Rookie

madmax17's Arena

OVR: 6

So you can't, well shouldn't, loan guys out that have one year left on their contract, got it

Had two nice young players missing because of this.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
whoa, this is very important to know. thank you for the info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »