Home

Old 11-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
varsity level?

just for fun i have been tinkering with the varsity level and i have found alot of enjoyable things about this level i truly enjoy. Has anyone played with these and found a set that was very diffucult and could give you a challenge game in and game out? i will continue to mess around and maybe i can come up with some but just wondering if anyone had and advice.

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: varsity level?

LOVED it pre-patch. Post patch?? - the game is a joke... I even had some great sliders done for varsity level but the patch just killed them...
Old 11-01-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

thanks, i figured that. i think im going to give it a try and see if i can come up with something. if you have any ideas i would appreciate it. thanks
Old 11-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
Rookie

OneQuickWhitt's Arena

OVR: 0

Everyone keeps saying the patch killed varsity but i don't really see it. What exactly is broken with it? i don't feel like it's playing any differently
Old 11-01-2011, 11:23 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

You have to put nearly all the cpu sliders at 90 or above post-patch. What we (myself and the many other who were using the sliders I developed) found post-patch is that it became WAY too easy... Each of them from that slider thread will verify this. We used Playmaker's base set from last year, tweaked them to fit this year. When the patch arrived we had MANY test games. We've since abandoned that thread because following the patch it was pointless. It was so apparent how easy the game became it wasn't funny...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

I've played on all of the levels and I find the game most enjoyable on Freshman of all things with modified zero sliders and 15 minute quarters. Games are solid, but I think that you have to find your own way to enjoy it because trying to play how everyone else plays in these parts will drive you crazy.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
FBCB/FBPB3 Mods
Old 11-06-2011, 04:07 AM   #7
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Well, have no fear! I will waste many of nights trying to discover that magic once again. Not sure what PM's base set was and am starting with my own. I'll let y'all know how it shapes up.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:14 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Well, have no fear! I will waste many of nights trying to discover that magic once again. Not sure what PM's base set was and am starting with my own. I'll let y'all know how it shapes up.
If you search my thread from this year, it will save you some headaches as we had a collective group of people working on them. Our observations are already there, so those thoughts might be helpful to you... Should be back just a few pages here...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »