Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Available Now

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Available Now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Available Now

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 is now available on the PS3 and Xbox 360! Details here: http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/title-update-4

EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football

"The server side update required to address the transfer fail issues with uploading game results has been deployed as well!"

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

Last edited by YeOldTonk; 11-08-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Available Now

Great News!
I don't think the patch does much for me, but will be anticipating the DL tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
"The server side update required to address the transfer fail issues with uploading game results has been deployed as well!"

But, Oh lordy, what ever will they complain about now...?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

OVR: 7

Hopefully this will fix my TF for my entire Xbox Live account. If not, I'm done.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #4
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Great News!
I don't think the patch does much for me, but will be anticipating the DL tonight.

But, Oh lordy, what ever will they complain about now...?
Player tendencies for new recruits will still be broken so, the game is still half assed.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

What were all the details? I cannot access it from my phone...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblake16x
What were all the details? I cannot access it from my phone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EASports
Hey Everyone, Ben Haumiller here with the announcement that Title Update #4 is targeted to be available on Tuesday, November 8th. Here are the details on what's included in Title Update #4:
Online Desync fix
We've fixed a desync that was occurring when performing pre-play adjustments from the 3-4 Under defensive formation.
Road to Glory
We've fixed an issue with the playcalling AI where running plays were called too often in situations where a passing play should be called. This was most noticeable when trailing late in a game with a running back RTG character.
Online Dynasty – Transfer Failed
There are a few different issues that are causing Transfer Failed notifications in Online Dynasties. The majority of people ran into this error when attempting to upload data (i.e. game result, recruiting info, etc.). The fix for this issue involved more than we could do on the server side alone, and that fix is included in this Title Update. There will also be a server deployment necessary to complete the fix for these Transfer Failed issues. At this time, it looks like that server deployment will happen shortly after the Title Update is available. Once we know the exact date of the deployment we will be sure to pass the info along.
As for the remaining Transfer Failed issues, we are continuing to investigate server side fixes for these issues.
This concludes what will be included in Title Update #4. Due to additional gameplay risk involved to fix issues related to prospect tendencies in Dynasty mode, we’ve decided to forego addressing via a Title Update. To provide a little background on the tendencies issue, there are some portions of the game that convert a value to get the correct tendency, while other portions do not make this conversion. We were able to fix the tendency issue in the portions of the game that do the conversions through the Title Update, however fixing the other instances would require modification of database data, stored procedures, and code. Rather than risk the potential for this fix to cause other major data issues in Dynasty mode, the decision has been made to apply the proper fix in NCAA Football 13. Thank you for all of your support throughout the year.
10 characters.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
Rookie

lil_taul's Arena

OVR: 2

they tend to fix the smallest issues that don't even matter much. why didn't they make one big update and fix the stuff that people really cared about
Old 11-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_taul
they tend to fix the smallest issues that don't even matter much. why didn't they make one big update and fix the stuff that people really cared about

that's a pretty big one, at least for those who had the trouble.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »