Home

Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a cheeser

This is a discussion on Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a cheeser within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 26
Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a cheeser

It's common knowledge, and really something that I had assumed since last summer. In 2K11 I'd back out sometimes if I didn't feel like dealing with it, but the few I stuck around for were easy wins. However 2K12 is a different story. The guy I played used LeBron 90% of the time, and even after I changed my def settings nothing could work. He held down sprint the whole time and would just animate through everybody. I forced 10 turnovers on him in the first half, but many times he could steal it right back. I won by 3, but it's ridiculous how close it is when this talentless player cheesed the whole game.

And every time something happened for him he had to go watch the replay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a che

Not necessarily.

I've played against people picking the Heat that don't abuse LeBron or Wade.

When I pick Miami, I don't abuse LeBron because I know the team's strengths and I'm good enough to beat people with Mike Miller, Mario Chalmers, UD, and Chris Bosh as leading scorers.

With that said, Houston is usually my go-to team.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:39 AM   #3
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Ranked: If your opponent is picking the Heat that's a giveaway that they're a che

I commend you guys for playing this game online, I really do. I've tried several times, but more often than not, am always faced with unbelievable cheesy opponents, which drives me nuts, I want a realistic experience, not someone running around the 3 point line with turbo held down, looking for an opening to stuff it over 4 defenders. And as OP says, I always find it to be Heat players too.

Strictly offline for me, much more realistic play. (Ish)
Old 11-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

Same here. I have literally play 1 game on 2k11 where it was fun, competitive and we exchanged the gg message afterwords. I lost ,but only by a few points where I missed clutch shots. Every other time it's been cheesers, bad connections or when "n00bs" start getting beat by a double digit deficit they quit out. I really wish I could join an online league where we just have fun and play ball. Their all either have strict where you can only use certain players for so long, take so many 3s and crap like that or their intense We only play Hall of Fame simulation difficulty. We need to come up with some Casual gamers online association here on OS.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I played 5 Heat players in a row last night. The funny thing is all but 1 used Lebron 90% of the time. Everybody picked the Heat in 11' so its not surprising.

I'll stick with my Bucks.

*Move Like Smoke Moves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any1 who picks the heat is a cheeser? Totally not true a lot of people who pick the heat are fans of the heat in real life

''I'm Just laughin To the Bank All you do is ''Giggle''
Old 11-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Well I know 90% of the people I play against online have done nothing but cheesed all game with Bron & Wade when they have the Heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

yah i play with a mic and before the choose team screen pops up i tell them " if your picking the heat ..... go ahead and beat ur meat .... " sure enough they change their team

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »