Home

PFS Network: New PFS (NFL 2011) League Forming

This is a discussion on PFS Network: New PFS (NFL 2011) League Forming within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
PFS Network: New PFS (NFL 2011) League Forming

www.pfsnetwork.net

PFS Network is a 2011 NFL simulation league using Barcode Games's Professional Football Simulator.

I've been in a number of leagues that have worked, and some that have failed. I've tried my best to put together a strong foundation for a league to be established upon, and now I'm looking to recruit the most important aspect of all: Good members.

Take a look at the website and get in touch if you're interested. I've put together what I believe to be a nice set of options to start the league with, including a random event generator, a college feeder league, and a few other surprises you'll notice once you explore a bit. The league is always evolving, so this is just a start.

Teams will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. Check the members page for available teams.

PFS is software that's still in development, and it's not perfect--but then again, what really is? The game has a incredible foundation already, one which is primarily designed around multi-player, as well as a committed developer who's active and always looking to improve the game.

With some big changes on the horizon for PFS (check out their forums at www.barcodegames.com), I'm excited to get a league in place not only for us all to enjoy, but also to help Brooks along with his development of a game a lot of us have been waiting on for a long, long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Re: PFS Network: New PFS (NFL 2011) League Forming

bump...still looking for members before we get started!
Old 11-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
Rookie

BuzzKardzrool's Arena

OVR: 7

I applied... pick me!
Old 11-30-2011, 02:38 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

bump...still looking for members before we get started!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Bump. We're taking it slow waiting for the league to fill up versus starting with the cupboards bare.

We've already assembled a great core of members, but are looking for some more. I'm impressed with where this league is heading as we're all comfortable waiting to get the league filled before starting up.

Take a look around, and get in touch if you're interested. Isn't it about time you get your football sim fix in?!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

We're halfway filled and looking for more members!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

www.pfsnetwork.net

We're slowly continuing to fill the league and it's worked out great due to the new updates with PFS (www.barcodegames.com)

Player personalities have now been activated and the league file now reflects these changes.

With backing from league members, we've continued to push our start date back, so getting a team now would mean a completely clean slate for the 2011 season--no transactions have taken place yet!

Brooks has done a stellar job continually improving this game and I'm glad we have such a strong, solid core of members already who understand the value of patience.

If you're interested in a team, please fill out an application via the homepage.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Old 12-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #8
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

is the game that good? I've been debating buying it since FOF is getting stale, except I didn't care much for the demo, when Brooks initially released it. I checked out the league FAQ, but it didn't answer any of my questions. Would we do an initial league draft or do we just use current 2011 rosters?

Last edited by reo; 12-18-2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: add/fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »