Home

WWE Live Events

This is a discussion on WWE Live Events within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
WWE Live Events

I ordered my tickets to Elimination Chamber today and it got me thinking of starting a thread for the live events that you've been to. What's was your favorite, the biggest pop, etc.

I'll start by saying I was at the Raw after Money In The Bank, and it sucked!!! no CM Punk, but I did mark out for Trips.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: WWE Live Events

What seats did you get? We got section 202 row p I believe.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
What seats did you get? We got section 202 row p I believe.
226 Row A seats 11-14 so the side of the section closest to the ring.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Rouchicus's Arena

OVR: 1

I was at Over the Edge in '99 when Owen Hart fell. It was my first WWE live show. I was 12 years old at the time. It was such a weird moment. I can't really remember everything detail for detail, but I do remember being young enough to maybe not completely understand what had just happened. For all I knew, it was part of the show. I remember people in our area being completely silent and one person was crying. My Dad had a nice long talk with me about how accidents happen and why what these athletes do isn't ever fake.

As for events I'm going to, I just got my tickets in the mail for Raw Supershow here in KC on January 30th, the night after Royal Rumble. This will be the first time I have been since Over the Edge. I'm pretty excited.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #5
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouchicus
I was at Over the Edge in '99 when Owen Hart fell. It was my first WWE live show. I was 12 years old at the time. It was such a weird moment. I can't really remember everything detail for detail, but I do remember being young enough to maybe not completely understand what had just happened. For all I knew, it was part of the show. I remember people in our area being completely silent and one person was crying. My Dad had a nice long talk with me about how accidents happen and why what these athletes do isn't ever fake.

As for events I'm going to, I just got my tickets in the mail for Raw Supershow here in KC on January 30th, the night after Royal Rumble. This will be the first time I have been since Over the Edge. I'm pretty excited.
Spoiler

I was also at the Raw last October 25th when Wade made Otunga lay down to give Slater/Gabrial the straps. I was sitting just off the ramp, my buddy and I were in the first pictures on the WWE.com photo gallary for that Raw. I also punched John Cena when he left high fiving the kids.

Then I was also at the Smackdown where Edge won the title when the spear was banned and Clay Matthews was the ref.

And this past summer after MITB, it was cool to see Vince, and that place popped for Trips, and I helped start the "thank you vince" chants, and after watching the Show, I noticed they edited out some CM Punk chants, damn couple second delay, we never shut up with them all night.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
226 Row A seats 11-14 so the side of the section closest to the ring.
Wow front row, nice. I'm actually section 201 so one section over from the main area that I wanted.

As for the only other live event I went to was a house show in 2008. It was a great time, I was in the 3rd row behind the entrance ramp and every time they came out, we got to go right onto the railings. I wish I would've remembered more and enjoyed wrestling more back then but this is what I remember.

DX vs. Regal/someone - I touched HHH's elbowpad and there's a picture of that somewhere, and Regal has the biggest pores on his face that you've ever seen.

Mickie James was just gorgeous in person, she slapped the hands with people on the other side so I didn't get to but it was still nice to see her. I believe she was against Beth Phoenix but I don't remember.

The main event was Orton vs. Jericho in a street fight and Orton is just HUGE in person, I could not believe how muscular he is.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
Wow front row, nice. I'm actually section 201 so one section over from the main area that I wanted.

As for the only other live event I went to was a house show in 2008. It was a great time, I was in the 3rd row behind the entrance ramp and every time they came out, we got to go right onto the railings. I wish I would've remembered more and enjoyed wrestling more back then but this is what I remember.

DX vs. Regal/someone - I touched HHH's elbowpad and there's a picture of that somewhere, and Regal has the biggest pores on his face that you've ever seen.

Mickie James was just gorgeous in person, she slapped the hands with people on the other side so I didn't get to but it was still nice to see her. I believe she was against Beth Phoenix but I don't remember.

The main event was Orton vs. Jericho in a street fight and Orton is just HUGE in person, I could not believe how muscular he is.
Yeah I wanted to get section 200 too...but when Row A popped up, I had to take it.

and for me it was Sheamus, couldn't believe how big he was either.

Old 12-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #8
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8

Went to Raw this year with the Rock's birthday and I've got tickets for Wrestlemania and the raw supershow the next night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »