Home

"The Experience" Varsity Sliders (season finale)

This is a discussion on "The Experience" Varsity Sliders (season finale) within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
"The Experience" Varsity Sliders (season finale)

Gameplay Options
7 Minutes
Skill:Varsity
Fatigue:On
Play Clock:On
Game Speed/Threshold:
(Very Slow/0)_(Slow/20)_(Normal/40)_(Fast/60)_(Very Fast/80)
HFA:On
Ice the Kicker:On

Game Rules
Offsides:85
False Start:85
Holding:50
Facemask:56
O Pass Interference:100
D Pass Interference:100
KR/PR Interference:100
Clipping:45
Int. Grounding:100
Roughing the Passer:54
Roughing the Kicker:100

Custom A.I.

Sliders
QBA:100
Pass Block:55
WR Catching:80
RB Ability:90
Run Block:50
Pass Coverage:15
Pass Rush: 100
Interceptions:40
Rush Defense:100
Tackling:30
FG Power:50
FG Accuracy:40
Punt Power:55
Punt Accuracy:100
Kickoff Power:55

From EA (Important)

- Elusiveness: Replacement for "break tackle" rating when choosing what type of broken tackle animations to play. Also modifies the window and success of breaking "elusive style" tackles (jukes & spins) with our new "break out of tackles" feature for 09.*

- Trucking: Replacement for "break tackle" rating when choosing what type of broken tackle animations to play. Also modifies the window and success of breaking "power style" tackles (stiff arm & truck) with our new "break out of tackles" feature for 09.

- Pass Block Strength: Replacement for general "Pass Block" rating when choosing to win or lose while pass blocking. PB Strength determines how well the player performs when the defender is performing power moves against him.*

- Pass Block Footwork: Replacement for general "Pass Block" rating when choosing to win or lose while pass blocking. PB Footwork determines how well the player performs when the defender is performing finesse moves against him. Scales the speed of initial moves at the snap, as well as the distance of kickout pass block initial moves.*

- Run Block Strength: Replacement for general "Run Block" rating when choosing to win or lose while run blocking. RB Strength determines how well they can succeed in locking up a defender while run blocking.*

- Run Block Footwork: Replacement for general "Run Block" rating when choosing to win or lose while run blocking. RB Footwork determines how well they can succeed in pushing a defender while run blocking. Also scales the speed of initial moves.*

- Block Shedding: Defensive rating on how well defenders can "shed" blocks when in the open field (i.e. in pursuit of the ballcarrier)

- Impact Blocking: Offensive rating on how well blockers can pancake (or block normally) when in the open field - mainly special teams, turnover returns, etc

Last edited by imwhatzup; 06-28-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: "The Experience" Varsity Sliders (season finale)

Are Human & CPU sliders the same?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
Rookie

yes they are
Old 01-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

I saw on a youtube video where CB's at the varsity level don't just immediately head to a running back getting the ball totally neglecting their primary reciever in coverage. I respect the varsity level challenge because of true AI play. With heightened awarerness of upper level players varsity difficulty plays out pretty well.

I'll have to give these a shot.

What kind of games and stats have you been getting?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone tried these? How do they play? Are they realistic, just seems it would be to easy but wondering how they were.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #6
Os Before Hoes

True Talent's Arena

OVR: 5

I played one game with these last night as 1* UL Lafayette against #7 Oklahoma St. I beat them 66-44, and had over 400 yards rushing and 7 rushing TD's.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
Rookie

[quote=True Talent;2043235888]I played one game with these last night as 1* UL Lafayette against #7 Oklahoma St. I beat them 66-44, and had over 400 yards rushing and 7 rushing TD's.[/quote

Rush D is bad look here:http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...2011&sort=1122

Last edited by imwhatzup; 01-09-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Talent
I played one game with these last night as 1* UL Lafayette against #7 Oklahoma St. I beat them 66-44, and had over 400 yards rushing and 7 rushing TD's.
I played the same game last night and you were right, and I found the issues and resolved them. The new changes were made and are in red.

Pass block and 50 run block

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »