Home

(PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters

This is a discussion on (PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
(PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters

Hey everyone,

Here is a link to my work in progress Association Guide for this roster set:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=1

Here is the link for discussion on the Guide: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html

2/20 Update
Update 2/20:

File Name: OS Ultimate Roster #5
Username: Bedwardsroy19
Spoiler

2/5 Update
Update 2/5:

File Name: OS Ultimate Roster #4
Spoiler

1/23 Update
Update 1/23:

File Name: OS Ultimate Roster #3

Details
Spoiler

Draft Class posted to 2K Share for the roster thanks to Chiliad!!

File Name: Chiliad's 2012 for Ultimate Ros
PSN: Bedwardsroy19

File Name: Chiliad's 2013 for Ultimate Ros
PSN: Bigivie

File Name: Chiliad's 2014 for Ultimate Ros
PSN: Bigivie
Update 1/16:

File Name: OS Ultimate Roster #2
Spoiler

The Opening Day file.

File Name: Bedwardsroy19 Living Roster #1

This update has every player/team as it was opening day, with a few exceptions (Jeremy Lin is on Knicks, Samuel Dalembert is on Rockets).

All rotations are set to opening day. All equipment is what was worn by players opening day (or earliest I could find a picture for). Some shoes couldnt have their brand changed so I made the shoes look as close as possible to how they do in real life, but every player has had their shoes edited as well.

Every player has their exact contract correct.

All tendencies/attributes have been edited.

As many signature moves as possible have been added (more to come, thanks to 1Rose, JaySmoove, Gabr3il3, hear me now, and countless others in the sig shot thread)

Individual plays for players have been edited.

Everything has been edited.

This Sunday I will be posting a roster that is up to date (with equipment, player movement and what not). I realized I forgot to do base edits on some of the free agents and that will be fixed Sunday. Malcolm Lee is a CAP and that will be fixed as well. I am sure I am forgetting something but if I remember I will change it. Greg Monroe needs edited as well, I was going over after I released and realized he wasn't edited. Will be fixed Sunday.

Please post as much feedback as possible. There are A TON of changes from my pre-lockout set and I am curious of your reception to them. I am open to making changes, so please let me know.

I also have not been able to test this is much as I would have liked, but I am comfortable releasing it to you guys now so expect some minor mistakes, nothing huge.

As far as starting your associations, I would wait until Sunday. It will be much more in depth, and I will explain how to have the best association experience with these rosters possible. I will also be editing a draft class made by Chiliad to work with these rosters (thanks man!)

Also big shoutout to TRUEGAMER for making most of the CAPs in this roster!

Quote:
Prior to the lockout I created a roster with every rookie that had a chance to play here in the NBA this season. After I made that roster IrishSalsa1 came to me with the idea of teaming up and going through and edit every players Equipment, Tendencies, Attributes, Individual Plays, Signature Shots etc... We released 4 official rosters. Roster 1 had edited equipment, 2 had edited equipment and tendencies, 3 had equipment/tendencies/attributes/potentials edited, and four had everything including signature shots edited.

Those rosters were completed in October and in the meantime I created an All-Time Classic roster (Which requires DLC, but I strongly recommend to those of you who like classic players).

Now that the NBA is underway and the rookies have been added to NBA 2K12, I am nearly ready to release a roster that will have edits made for every single player. These edits will include:
Equipment
Attributes/Abilities (Potential)
Tendencies/Hotspots
Signature Moves
Individual Playbooks
Coaching Profiles
Height and Weight/Position Changes

I am making this roster because I have seen the effect that a roster can have on gameplay and simulation stats first hand and I want the NBA 2K gaming experience to be fun for all.

I have had very positive feedback from both the users of OS and many people on the Playstation Network and I very much appreciate all of the support. It makes it fun to make these for you all.

This roster is a work in progress and will need all of your help by giving feedback on changes that players are making on a daily basis (equipment/shoes).

Oh thats another new addition to this set. Everybody will be wearing their correct shoes (or at least the best that you can make it in NBA 2K.)
Thanks, as always,
Bedwardsroy19

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 02-22-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
re: (PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters

Thank you!
MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES
PSN ID: Go_NY_Go_NY_Go_7
Old 01-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

finally!! i can start a real association and enjoy it!!

thaaaankk yououu

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

So I take it you'll be asking for feedback until Saturday to work on fixing whatever bugs there are on Sunday? If there are any of course
Old 01-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

feedback i guess...

at first glance, i see you have derek fisher rated 66 and steve blake only 60...

but steve blake has been tearing up this year. both are getting 24 minutes a game but steve blake scoring a lot more than d fish. and his shot is killin..he has a C+ rating to d fish's B+

not sure i understand that....??

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thank you. I will provide my feedback in the morning.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Awesome stuff man! Looks great. Sad to see no love for my guy Nikola Mirotic on these .

Great stuff either way!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
feedback i guess...

at first glance, i see you have derek fisher rated 66 and steve blake only 60...

but steve blake has been tearing up this year. both are getting 24 minutes a game but steve blake scoring a lot more than d fish. and his shot is killin..he has a C+ rating to d fish's B+

not sure i understand that....??
And Blake will Score more than Fisher given the same minutes on my roster as well.

This is an opening day roster as well, stuff based on how players are doing this year will come in future updates

I simmed a bunch of games with the Lakers and Blake consistently scored more, tendencies play the most important role.

I wish I could have a formula for overall lol

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 01-12-2012 at 10:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »