Home

TRUEGAMERS REALISTIC ROSTER

This is a discussion on TRUEGAMERS REALISTIC ROSTER within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
TRUEGAMERS REALISTIC ROSTER

TRUEGAMERS REAL NBA ROSTER
PS3 GAMERTAG :BAD_NEWZ_CITIZEN

I HAVE MADE A ROSTER THAT WILL GIVE YOU ACCURATE STATISTICS FOR ASSOCIATION MODE AND ALSO FOR GAMEPLAY. ALSO CORRECTED CONTRACTS, CORRECTED SHOOTING TENDENCIES FOR PLAYERS THEY WILL NOW TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SHOTS, FIXED EQUIPMENT, ADDED ALL 1ST AND 2ND ROUND PICKS THAT WERE NOT NOT IN THE GAME NOT CORRECT TENDENCIES, SOME UNDRAFTED PLAYERS WHO DIDN’T MAKE THE TEAM, AND POPULAR OVERSEAS PLAYERS WHO IN THE NEAR FUTURE MIGHT TRY THEIR LUCK IN THE NBA. REBOUNDING WILL BE BETTER IN GAMES FOR TOP REBOUNDERS, ALSO WITH THERE WILL BE MORE ASSIST IN GAMES IN ASSOCIATION STATS AND REBOUNDING STATS. IT’S NOW A CHANCE PLAYING A REGULAR GAME THAT KEVIN LOVE AND DWIGHT COULD GET A CHANCE OF GRABBING 20 REBOUNDS IN A GAME OR PAUL DISH OUT 15 ASSIST.

WHEN I WAS MAKING MY SLIDERS I NOTICED 2K DID NOT DO THERE BEST JOB RATING FOR ELITE PLAYERS . WHAT I HAVE DONE IS RE-RATE SUPERSTARS USING OLDER 2K GAMES AND YOUNGER SUPERSTARS WITH THEIR DRAFT COMPARISIONS. THE GAMES WILL BE MORE EXCITING NOW AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FOCUS ON SUPERSTARS IN TRYING TO STOP THE MAIN SCORER . I DIDN’T JUST MAKE UP RATINGS FOR IT TO GET TO WHERE THERE RATINGS ARE I STUDIED EVERY PLAYER AND GAVE A FAIR RATING. ALSO OTHER PLAYERS THAT 2K RE-RATED I ALSO CHANGED PUT EXACTLY WHAT THERE RATING IS AS OF 2/15/2012,EXCEPT ALL-STARS THIS YEAR. I RE-RATED ALL-STARS AND ALL-STAR SNUBS.

HERE ARE THE ELITES: WITH THESE RE-RATED EDITS FOR ELITES YOU WILL HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE STARS MORE NOW LIKE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE. NBA2K GAVE US WATERED DOWN PLAYER RATINGS THESE PLAYERS ARE PROFFESIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYERS SOME THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD LEBRON DOES NOT DESERVE A 98 NOR DOES KOBE DESERVE A 94 AT HIS AGE DOING IT AT THIS LEVEL HE DESERVES A 99 JUST LIKE THE 96-97 JORDAN HAD.

LEBRON JAMES-99-BEST OVERALL PLAYER IN THE NBA HANDS DOWN. MIGHT NOT BE CLUTCH BUT HE CAN DO EVERYTHING ELSE WELL.

KOBE BRYANT-99-KOBE WAS ROBBED JORDAN AT HIS AGE WAS A 99 IN THIS GAME. THAT YEAR JORDAN WAS LEADING THE LEAGUE IN SCORING. KOBE NOW IS LEADING THE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN SCORING I THINK KOBE DESERVES A LITTLE MORE RESPECT.

DWIGHT HOWARD-98-DWIGHT WAS ALSO ROBBED. 3 TIME DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR MIGHT BE ON HIS WAY FOR A FORTH. DWIGHT WILL NOW HAVE A CHANCE OF PUTTING UP HIS MONSTER NUMBERS NOW WITH HIS 20-20 GAMES SOMETIMES WHEN YOU PLAY AGAINST HIM. HIS OFFENSIVE GAME WAS TOUCHED THATS HIS WEAKNESS BUT DEFENSIVE AND REBOUNDING WERE RE-RATED. THIS MAN IS AVG 15.2 REBOUNDS A GAME.

KEVIN DURANT-97 - 2 TIME SCORING CHAMPION DESERVED MORE RESPECT THEN WHAT 2K GAVE HIM 97 IS A ACCURATE RATING.

DWAYNE WADE-96- I THINK THIS RATING WAS ACCURATE FOR DWAYNE WADE DIDN’T TOUCH IT.

KEVIN LOVE-95-YOU WILL NOW SEE A MONSTER IN KEVIN LOVE HE WILL BE A REBOUNDING MACHINE. HE WILL AVG 12-15 REBOUNDS A GAME NOW. ALSO HAVE MADE HIM A SCORING THREAT SCORING AVG THIS YEAR IS AROUND 25.2. HE IS HIGHER BECAUSE OF THE RAISE OF VERTICAL SO HE WILL BE CAPABLE OF HAVING HIS MONSTER GAMES IN THE REBOUNDING DEPARTMENT.

DERRICK ROSE-95-EDGES PAUL BY A POINT BECAUSE OF HIS SCORING ABILITY. BEST FINISHER IN THE LEAGUE.

CHRIS PAUL-94-YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT POINT GUARD ON A AVERAGE TEAM. TOP PG IN THE LEAGUE DESERVES TO BE IN THE ELITE CLASS.

CARMELO ANTHONY-93- NOT A GOOD RECORD SO FAR WITH HIM PLAYING THIS YEAR, BUT ANY GIVEN NIGHT CARMELO CAN GO FOR 30.

BLAKE GRIFFIN-92- ITS ALWAYS WHO A BETTER POWER FORWARD BLAKE OR LOVE. LOVE IS RATED HIGHER BECAUSE OF BETTER NUMBERS, BUT GRIFFIN IS ON THE ELITE LIST. HE HAS HIGHER FIELD GOAL AVG IS A HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL.

DERRON WILLIAMS-91-ON A BAD TEAM MAKES ANYBODY LOOK BAD. BUT WITH THE RIGHT CAST DERON IS ONE OF THE LEAGUES BEST.

RUSSELL WESTBROOK-90-JUST MAKES IT IN THE ELITE LIST. BEST SCORING PG IN THE LEAGUE. WHEN HE IMPROVES HIS PASSING SKY'S THE LIMIT.

JEREMY LIN WILL BE A 80. WITH CORRECT TENDENCIES ADDED. 2K ROBBED HIM AND I GUESS THEY THOUGHT HE WOULDN’T BE A FACTOR THIS YEAR SO HIS TENDENCIES WERE ALL MESSED UP. I CHANGED HIS TENDENCIES TO A PLAYER THAT FITS HIS STYLE OF PLAY WHICH IS STEVE NASH, MIKE DAN TONIO WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO MOLD HIM INTO THE NEXT STEVE NASH. HE MIGHT BE SCORING ALOT RIGHT NOW BUT WHEN THAT CARMELO RETURNS HE WILL BE A PASS FIRST PG. CARMELO AND AMERE ARE GETTING PAID TO MUCH TO BE 2ND AND 3RD OPTIONS.

TRY THIS ROSTER PS3 GAMERS I GARUNTEE GAMES, FOR REGULAR GAME'S AND ASSOCIATION MODE WILL BE ACCURATE AS EVER. TRY THEM WITH MY SLIDERS TO GET A REAL GAME FEEL. YOU WILL NOW BE ABLE TO SEE MONSTER NUMBERS FROM ANY ROSTER FOR ELITE PLAYERS. THOSE RATINGS 2K GAVE THEM THOSE NOT FUFILL THERE REAL NBA STATISTICS. I ALSO ADDED ALL PLAYERS THAT WERE TAKEN OFF OF ROSTERS FROM PREVIOUS UPDATED EXCEPT RETIRED PLAYERS. ALSO,IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A DRAFT CLASS. GIVE THE ROSTER A TRY IT WILL NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT.
TRUEGAMER'S 0 THEORY SLIDERS FINAL SET

FA'S ADDED
YAO MING-DURABILTY IS ON 25 SINCE HE IS RETIRED. EVERYTHING ELSE IS EXACTLY FOM 2K11.
ALLEN IVERSON-EVERYTHING IS FROM EXACTLY FROM 2K11.
KYLE SINGLER-PISTONS 2ND ROUND PICK
TAYLOR GRIFFIN- BLAKE GRIFFIN'S BIG BROTHER-UNDRAFTED 2010
PHILLIP CHAMPION A.K.A HOT SAUCE-FROM AND1
ADAM MORRISION-NBA BUST FORMER 1ST ROUND PICK
JUAN CARLOS NAVARRO-SPAIN'S BASKETBALL LEADING SCORER.
JONAS VALANCIUNAS-RAPTORS 1ST ROUND PICK.
NIKOLA MIROTIC-BULLS 1ST ROUND PICK.
STEVE FRANCIS-2K10 RATINGS
BONZI WELLS-DIDN'T MAKE THE TEAM FOR MINNESOTA THIS YEAR.
ALI TRAORE-PLAY'S IN FRANCE
DONATAS MOTIEJUNAS- ROCKETS 1SR ROUND PICK
LACEDURUS DUNN-UNDRAFTED
NANDO DE COLA- SPURS 2010 2ND ROUND PICK
BOJAN BOGDANOVIC-NETS 2ND ROUND PICK.
SOFO SCHORSANITIS A.K.A BABY SHAQ- PLAYS IN GREECE, CLIPPERS OWN HIS RIGHTS.
ANTOINE WALKER-PLAYS IN NBDL.
EVAN FOURNIER-PLAYS IN FRANCE UNDRAFTED. (REMOVED OPTED OUT OF DRAFT.)
DESEAN BUTLER-PLAYS IN NBDL.
LANCE THOMAS-ON IN OFF WITH THE HORNETS.
ANDREW ALICBY- UNDRAFTED PLAYS IN FRANCE.
MIRZA TELETOVIC- PLAYS IN FRANCE.
SCOTTY HOPSON-UNDRAFTED.
MILIAN MACVAN-CAVS 2ND ROUND PICK.
JON DIEBLER-BLAZERS 2ND ROUND PICK.
MATTHEW BRYAN-AMANING-UNDRAFTED.
ATER MAJOK-LAKERS 2ND ROUND PICK.
DAVIS BERTANS-SPURS 2ND ROUND PICK.
SCOTTIE REYNOLDS-UNDRAFTED.
TANGUY NGOMBO-MAVERICKS 2ND ROUND PICK.
GERALD GREEN-NBA BUST.
AUSTIN FREEMAN-UNDRAFTED.
CHRIS WRIGHT.UNFRAFTED.
BEN HANSBROUGH-UNDRAFTED.
KEITH BENSON- HAWKS 2ND ROUND PICK.
CHUKWUDIEBERE MADUABUM-NUGGETS 2ND ROUND PICK.
MARCUS LANDRY-NBA BUST.
JAKE VOSKUHL-NBA BUST.

Ima explain to everybody right now why they dont get enough rebounds and how 2k has played us. Some players rating willl be higher because of this in also here are the NBA leading rebounder link is below.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/pl...2/seasontype/2

Hands-The hands ratings has to be in the 90 for ANY top rebounder not the 70 range or 80 range it must be in the 90's reason being they have to be good at catching the ball when they jump up for a rebound. 2k did not give all elite rebounders 90's Noah was in the 45 range.

Offensive and Defensive Rebounding- Both must be in the 90's also how is some rebounders were in the high 80's if you can rebound you can rebound you must put rebounders that are elite in the 90 area period.

Vertical- As crazy as this is vertical must be raised for elite rebounders. We all know Kevin Love is not very athletic but guess what he avg 14-15 rebounds a game. The only way he is going to be able to fufill in that accomplishment is if you put his vertical in the 90's if not. The point gaurds in shooting gaurds will get more rebounds then him because of his low vertical.

Hustle-This has to be in the 90's for some rebounders Kevin Love and Noah only area to testing this out for some reason you get more rebounds when this is in the 90's.

In my roster I addressed these issues for player who avg a double double this year and been consistent throughout there career. Here are the players I have addressed this with.

Dwight Howard
Blake Griffin
Kevin Love
Zach Randolph
Morin Gorat
Anderson Vajero
Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol
David Lee
Greg Monroe
Tyson Chandler
Dejun Blair He hasnt avg double digit rebounds in his career but trust me he gets the minutes he will this man is a monster young Charles Barkley.
Jakim Noah
Paul Milsap
Kris Humphries
David Lee
Marc Gasol
Demarcus Cousins

I didnt do Deandre Jordan because he avg 8.

Signature dunks have been edited for:
Blake Griffin
Dwight Howard
Travis Leslie
Evan Turner-He has his own dunk and could even use it lol.

With this being said 2k needs to change there rebound system. They need to go back to the lab and figure something out because we shouldnt have to do this the get double digit rebounds out of players in games. Now almost every game these players will actaully get high rebounds in game I have designed Howard and Love to get 15-20 a game. also in association in season modes these players will fair rebound numbers as well when you simulate.

Last edited by Truegamer; 02-22-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: TRUEGAMERS REALISTIC ROSTER

Will you be editing draft classes to be compatible with this roster? Or will the ones already available work?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
Banned

I would just you chilads reason I dropped a roster I changed the rebounding game.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Do you play association with your roster, if so which draft class is the best to use since your current roster probably has different formula with Chillad Draft Class?

Within this roster, do you touch the coach run play too or purely only change the attributes and tendencies?

Thanks again and thumbs up for your research.

Last edited by FreakSportz; 02-16-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakSportz
Within this roster, do you touch the coach run play too or purely only change the attributes and tendencies?
This ^ .......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
Banned

Only thing i touched was shot tendency touches and isolation for some players, also I run the coach plays so you can have some game feel to it. I also Touches and isolation for some players like Kevin Love who is now the go to guy so I reduced Beasley and raised his. I did that for every team has a new number one scorer. And ima make a draft class soon if I cant find a good one.

Last edited by Truegamer; 02-16-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #7
Banned

This is what I bases my elite ratings on
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...sition-in-2012
Old 02-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegamer
This is what I bases my elite ratings on
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...sition-in-2012
...I hope you know that bleacher report articles aren't written by professional analysts.. just people who like sports and can type well.. their articles are rarely based on statistics and more on opinions. don't get me wrong, I LOVE bleacher report and I visit it everyday but they're not a reliable source for this imo.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »