Home

Trading Blache and B. Jennings.

This is a discussion on Trading Blache and B. Jennings. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Trading Blache and B. Jennings.

So its near the all-star break and i am playing with the Bucks with ellis, and wizards with nene. I really dont want Blache and looking to find someone young talent, who has potential to start pf for A. Blache. I know he really isnt worth much so i dont expect to get a lot, but just looking for someone young who can play. Looking for fairness, more than realism. Any suggestions please?

Also, B. Jennings is out of the bucks, i am looking to move him, at the allstar break, (bucks should have traded him), anyways, who is a pg i can trade for? Also, looking for bigmen. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Trading Blache and B. Jennings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
So its near the all-star break and i am playing with the Bucks with ellis, and wizards with nene. I really dont want Blache and looking to find someone young talent, who has potential to start pf for A. Blache. I know he really isnt worth much so i dont expect to get a lot, but just looking for someone young who can play. Looking for fairness, more than realism. Any suggestions please?

Also, B. Jennings is out of the bucks, i am looking to move him, at the allstar break, (bucks should have traded him), anyways, who is a pg i can trade for? Also, looking for bigmen. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you again

Get rid of Blatche, the Wizards wish they could for real.

I would look for SF or SG to acquire, I think Booker could be decent at PF for you in the future, and Nene is a quality C. Vesely isn't a bad big man on NBA 2K either.

If you are looking for a PG, might want to check out the Knicks, they have Baron, Bibby and Toney Douglas probably playing limited minutes.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 365NFL1
Get rid of Blatche, the Wizards wish they could for real.

I would look for SF or SG to acquire, I think Booker could be decent at PF for you in the future, and Nene is a quality C. Vesely isn't a bad big man on NBA 2K either.

If you are looking for a PG, might want to check out the Knicks, they have Baron, Bibby and Toney Douglas probably playing limited minutes.

Yeah, i completely agree, any suggestions who would be fair trade sg/sf for blache?
Old 03-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

In my Wiz chise, I was able to swing Rashard for Granger and a 2nd. Tried Granger for a few games and could not get his shot down for anything. Then put him on the block. Get a TON of offers for him. I swung him and 1st for Gay and a 1st.

I'm keeping McGee. He's just too beastly on the boards. I moved Booker to starting PF, because I don't really need a scoring PF at this point. Booker handles his in the paint too. I don't get many good offers for Young so I'm stuck with him right now but he does get hot occasionally.

I did swing Crawford and Evans (mad about minutes) for Fredette too after Jimmer toasted me off the bench against Sac.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »