Home

MLB 10 The Show updated rosters

This is a discussion on MLB 10 The Show updated rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2
MLB 10 The Show updated rosters

I've been working on updating my rosters for MLB 10 The Show to fit the upcoming season. What I have done so far is 1) go through each team, adding and releasing players 2) created players who will most likely see playing time this year and top prospects, and 3) set the starters and bench players in accordance with mlbdepthcharts.com's rosters. Ratings will not have changed a great deal, but that is something that I will be working towards in the near future.

I will try to upload the rosters later tonight, and please use this thread as a means to post suggestions (players that should be included, ratings, etc.) and any other things that I may have missed.

If you want to know what the rosters will look like for the MLB teams, go to mlbdepthcharts.com and look at their depth charts. The rosters on my save file should reflect those depth charts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 10 The Show updated rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
I've been working on updating my rosters for MLB 10 The Show to fit the upcoming season. What I have done so far is 1) go through each team, adding and releasing players 2) created players who will most likely see playing time this year and top prospects, and 3) set the starters and bench players in accordance with mlbdepthcharts.com's rosters. Ratings will not have changed a great deal, but that is something that I will be working towards in the near future.

I will try to upload the rosters later tonight, and please use this thread as a means to post suggestions (players that should be included, ratings, etc.) and any other things that I may have missed.

If you want to know what the rosters will look like for the MLB teams, go to mlbdepthcharts.com and look at their depth charts. The rosters on my save file should reflect those depth charts.
Is this for PSP or Console? Could you make one for PSP for MLB 11 The Show? Thanks a lot
Old 03-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #3
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyboy12345
Is this for PSP or Console? Could you make one for PSP for MLB 11 The Show? Thanks a lot
Forgot to mention it, but this is for PS3, sorry for any confusion
Old 03-22-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Where do we find the rosters you put together? Thanks man. That's pretty awesome you're doing this!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
Rookie

This is so weird. I was just thinking earlier today, I wonder if someone is making a MLB 10 roster? I'm on the fence about getting MLB 12. I skipped last year and might skip 12 too. I'm happy with 10 as long as I can get rosters that are close enough to current rosters.

Thanks man, hope to see them soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Hey bhrangerfan0809 , just wondering if you plan to upload your MLB 10 rosters for the 11-12 season? Would love to try them out. I think I'm staying with 10 one more year.

I tried to PM you but you're full.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah that's funny. I was thinking that a couple of days ago, cuz I did the same thing last year when I found somebody was doing rosters for 2011, so I did a google search and found this same website with someone doing this years rosters. Worked out pretty well last year. Just waiting for him to get finished.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

ohoooo... very good message ... I can't wait for Your rosters update to MLB'10.. PS3.. I cheer you... !

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »