Home

Raw 04/02/12 - No! No! No!

This is a discussion on Raw 04/02/12 - No! No! No! within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 04/02/12 - No! No! No!

CM Punk proved he's the best in the world walking out of WM still WWE champion. Jericho has no cause for a rematch so a new contender should be named. Not that it's overly objectional for Jericho to have one because it was a great match.

Daniel Bryan wasn't so lucky losing his World Title in a mere 18 seconds. Of course he'll have a rematch clause. Set up some crazy stuff for Extreme Rules. But probably not a cage match because No Way Out is back.

Trips and Taker put on an all-time classic but they both looked done. Retirement announcements imminent? Can't go out better than that. Not anymore at least. Edge retired as "the man" and with "the torch" as well.

In the other match a year in the making Cena failed to beat The Rock. Will it be no more Mr. nice guy or will he rise above failure? Though he said no one would remember him if he lost so maybe he'll just disappear.

Team Excitement was successful now Johnny is in charge of Raw and Smackdown,I assume Regal still runs NXT. No more tag team match playah! or Teddy's troll dance. I expect rewards to be handed out to Team Excitement and punishments to be handed down to Team Playah. Surely he'll have new and exciting ideas.

K2 failed to get the pin with that going to her celeb tag partner so she has no business getting a title shot. Maybe AJ will get it instead. She has a nice octopus hold.

Cody Rhodes will also have a rematch clause after losing his IC title to The Big Show. Which completes Big Show's collection.

Brodus finally called his momma...and she showed up with her bridge club to dance. Now maybe he can have an actual match.

Of course the day after WM usually brings debuts or returns.
I expect Ambrose on Raw,Rollins on SD and the "we" that kidnapped Striker on NXT to be Ceasero and Kassius. Of course Lord Tensai and his disciple are waiting to come to the WWE as well. (Pure speculation,no rumors,spoilers or dirt involved.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Raw 04/02/12 - No! No! No!

I might see about getting out of work early tomorrow (well, tonight technically, I guess) so I can get home in time to watch the whole episode instead of my normal missing the first half hour.

Really psyched to see all the fallout from Mania. Should be great.

Or it could suck, but dammit I'm thinking positive right now! Don't try to bring me down!
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

When is the draft? I thought it was the night after Mania?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:25 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 55

Draft has been after Extreme Rules for a few years now.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 AM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Man if Cena comes out as Mr. Nice guy acting like he didn't say if he loses "he has nothing"....I think I'll lose it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Yea, draft is usually in June these days, though it almost means nothing now. Supershow and one GM... yea, not necessary other than winning titles. A Raw superstar hasn't won a SD title or vice versa yet.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #7
Rookie

chrisbosh4's Arena

OVR: 7

Ok well if cena comes out as mr. nice guy, ill lose it. Plus am i the only one happy bout funkman aka mr. excitement being in full control of both shows??
Old 04-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
The Batman

soltrain's Arena

OVR: 16

I think tonight a legit stable with Big Johnny gets formed. I'm guessing...

Ziggler, Swagger, Vicki, Otunga and
Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »