Home

Old 04-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Injuries

Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I was wondering for franchise when using knight and co rosters what happens with big name players who are injured and are on AA and AAA..I don't do 30 team control so I can't decide when to bring injured players to their major league teams so I was just wondering do CPU controlled teams bring star players up during the season or what happens..thxs in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Injuries

You have the option to control that even if you don't control the 30 teams. I just found that you can set the lineups and pitching rotations. You can't trade among the other teams unless you set it. I believe you can do the callups. Just found it in the file assosciation menu. Don't know how I missed it.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: Injuries

Even better, you could set the injuries option to manual, manually injure every injured player in the league (does not require 30 team control OR CPU Roster Control), then set the injuries option back to "regular" or whatever the option is actually called in normal mode, and play your games and enjoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »