Home

Long hair other than dreads confirmed for NCAA 13??

This is a discussion on Long hair other than dreads confirmed for NCAA 13?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Long hair other than dreads confirmed for NCAA 13??

Alright, before I get started...for guys complaining about gameplay and saying "so what, who cares about hair, show me improved gameplay," please save it. This is for people who enjoy the details of the game and who enjoy player individuality.

Anyways, I wanted to go back through and watch the webcast that EA had last week for the graphics reveal, and see if there was anything I missed. I remember briefly seeing them talk about adding new faces for the players for this year's game, but I didn't pay attention to the pictures. So I was going back through, and I paused on this picture:

According to that picture, it looks like they have added more long hair options for guys other than just dreads. If this is true, then I feel like this is great news because the small details really bring the package together and adds to the depth of the game. I get tired of all my players ending up looking the same 5-10 years into my dynasty, and having the different hair options would really add a whole other element of depth. What do you guys think? Do you think this confirms that we will have more hair options? I wouldn't think that EA would have pictures of guys with long hair, but then have all the guys with the same hair cut actually in game. I am hoping that this also means we will get different variations of dread length for the guys that have those as well. The predator dreads looked way too unrealistic in last year's game.

Feel free to discuss.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Long hair other than dreads confirmed for NCAA 13??

I don't get it because in that picture it looks like 40 different hairstyles on the same face, but they have said that the hair is still connected to the players face in the game(almost positive I remember hearing that somewhere). And in the only long hair I have seen in the early videos is once again predator dreads.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

they've done said that they are using the ncaa 12 engine to show off the game so far because it is a work in progress, so I wouldn't say that is an exact way to debunk the hair issue. I will hold judgement on that comment though, because we've heard that before and the game end up looking the same. But I think it would be stupid showing a guy's face with long hair, and then in the game, he is bald or has a crew cut. I am hoping that the long hair does indeed make it in the game.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm sure all the hair in the screen you posted will be in, especially since helmets come off now.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

I'm hoping the new heads make the players look like 18-22 year olds. The way it is in NCAA 12 makes everyone look really old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I'm sure all the hair in the screen you posted will be in, especially since helmets come off now.
I hadn't heard that. Do you remember where you saw or heard that?

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 04-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

like bowl celebrations etc. Go look at the first playbook video you should see all the players without there helmets.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
I hadn't heard that. Do you remember where you saw or heard that?
Webcast/podcast/screenshots. Go look at the celebration screens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »