Home

Ramires (Chelsea)

This is a discussion on Ramires (Chelsea) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Ramires (Chelsea)

ive been wondering this for a while now, how is ramires only a 79? even with the updates, too. and he only progresses to an 82, i believe, in manager mode. after watching a lot of chelsea, analysts, fans, and people on forums love this guy and say he is a key in to any chelsea fixture. he always seems to play well. so why is he rated low?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Rookie

amboyboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ramires (Chelsea)

i love ramires. he's a great 2-way player for me. i don't necessarily rely on him when i attack, but he's always solid defensively and can give me some great runs every once in awhile.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:19 AM   #3
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ramires (Chelsea)

i'm from brazil, i remember when Ramires played for Cruzeiro, and this guy was a beast here. analists said he should be called for the national squad and that he was a player with a lot of potential. when he played for benfica, he was one of the best players of the team. he's one of that underrated players that you would love to have on your team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »