Home

New Teams in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on New Teams in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
New Teams in NCAA 13

Will UMass, Texas State, UTSA, etc. be in NCAA 13? A recently released trailer shows UMass playing against North Texas at the Patriots' stadium. Can anyone confirm that these teams will be in the game? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: New Teams in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTZL20
Will UMass, Texas State, UTSA, etc. be in NCAA 13? A recently released trailer shows UMass playing against North Texas at the Patriots' stadium. Can anyone confirm that these teams will be in the game? Thanks.
wait if you said you saw it in a recent trailer wouldn't that be conformation?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 05-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
wait if you said you saw it in a recent trailer wouldn't that be conformation?
Only UMass. Didn't see TSU or UTSA or whatever the 4th school will be - GA Southern or South Alabama...?
Old 05-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Only UMass. Didn't see TSU or UTSA or whatever the 4th school will be - GA Southern or South Alabama...?
there are 123 teams in NCAA 13. the 120 from last year(and previous), plus TXST, UTSA, and UMass.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
there are 123 teams in NCAA 13. the 120 from last year(and previous), plus TXST, UTSA, and UMass.
Thank you, appreciate your knowledge. Texas State dynasty here I come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
Rookie

TheGipper86's Arena

OVR: 3

I can honestly say that not since NCAA '06, have I been so excited. That being said, I honestly do wonder if they modeled Texas State's stadium. The Expansion will be done by opening kickoff this year, so I wonder if we'll get the full treatment, or a generic this year and then the full deal next year.

Also, I heard them mention Texas State in the last webcast, I just haven't heard any confirmation they'll be in the game. Just wondering where you heard that TxSt, UTSA, etc... will be in the game.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #7
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGipper86
I can honestly say that not since NCAA '06, have I been so excited. That being said, I honestly do wonder if they modeled Texas State's stadium. The Expansion will be done by opening kickoff this year, so I wonder if we'll get the full treatment, or a generic this year and then the full deal next year.

Also, I heard them mention Texas State in the last webcast, I just haven't heard any confirmation they'll be in the game. Just wondering where you heard that TxSt, UTSA, etc... will be in the game.
they said there are 123 teams in the game(120 in NCAA 12), and that South Alabama is not in, so that leaves TXST, UTSA, and UMass as the new teams in. UMass has been seen in a screenshot/video I believe. I believe there was also a screenshot of UTSA and TXST in the recruiting menus that showed their UTSA/TXST tags.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Are you sure Gillette Stadium is in the trailer? I didn't think theyd actually have it in the game..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »