Home

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - New Information and Release Date

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - New Information and Release Date within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Rookie

SilentSanta's Arena

OVR: 7
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - New Information and Release Date

GameStop posted this on the game, highlighting some new information we have yet to hear about.

Quote:
Product Details: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line blows open the adrenaline-fuelled world of stock car racing, thrusting you right into the heart of the world's best motor sports racing series. Whether you compete as yourself or a favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, it's you against the other official NASCAR teams and manufacturers. It's the only game that gives you the ultimate NASCAR experience with officially licensed cars, teams, drivers, tracks, rules and events. Will you let the pros rattle your cage, or will you show them what legends are truly made of?

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line isn't just a game, it's the full NASCAR Sprint Cup race weekend experience. Will your qualification time get you up the field enough to make a real challenge when the green flag drops? Your career spans multiple seasons via the games progressive career mode and includes practice, qualifying and the full race whether in one-player or multi-player modes, including the improved online experience for up to 16 players. Take the wheel in thrilling real-life race moments, reliving the moves of actual NASCAR drivers from the 2012-2013 race seasons. Telemetry data collected from the tracks is used to create in-game challenges that are more than mere simulations, they are recreations of NASCAR's most gripping real-life moments for you to experience first-hand. This is your chance to rewind, relive and rewrite NASCAR history.

With NASCAR The Game: Inside Line you get:
  • The Inside Line on the full NASCAR Sprint Cup Series experience.
  • The Inside Line on a full multi-season career - from Rookie to selecting sponsors. The Inside Line on the race weekend experience - from practice, qualification and the race.
  • The Inside Line from the biggest names in sport including; Darrell Waltrip, Mike Joy, Ray Evernham, and Ty Norris
Also the release date is listed as 11/6/12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
Rookie

MrYaz's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - New Information and Release Date

Been reading up about this game on their official forums and I must say, its looking pretty impressive so far.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

It sounds nice but I'm not sold on it. After last years game, which was by far the worst game I have ever seen, they need to really take it to another level this year.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
Rookie

bucsman80's Arena

OVR: 2

Will there be a demo, before release of the game?
Old 07-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucsman80
Will there be a demo, before release of the game?
Last I heard they were unsure if they were going to release a demo. It was still TBD.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

I'll be picking this up for sure. I know I did a lot of setups for everyone with last years game, so I'll probably do it again this year.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

Not being able to test and tune online would be the deal breaker for me. Nothing irritated me more last year than the lack of practice, to qual to race sessions in multiplayer. Even GT5 is a bit irritating when you jump into practice because of all the menu navigating that's required to quick tune your setup.

EA nailed the online tune aspect of the game. The tune modification options were easily accessible. Going from track to setup during practice was a ton of fun. Most nights we didn't even race... We sat there tuning to see who could run the fastest and most consistent lap times.

My .02
Old 07-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #8
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Not being able to test and tune online would be the deal breaker for me. Nothing irritated me more last year than the lack of practice, to qual to race sessions in multiplayer. Even GT5 is a bit irritating when you jump into practice because of all the menu navigating that's required to quick tune your setup.

EA nailed the online tune aspect of the game. The tune modification options were easily accessible. Going from track to setup during practice was a ton of fun. Most nights we didn't even race... We sat there tuning to see who could run the fastest and most consistent lap times.

My .02
According to the previously posted 10 minute video it appears they have a full race weekend with tuning and practicing.

As showed in video you can tune and tweak vehicle and have a practice before qualifying and then a happy hour before the race.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »