Home

PS3 NCAA 13 GROUP ROSTERS PRE-THREAD

This is a discussion on PS3 NCAA 13 GROUP ROSTERS PRE-THREAD within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7
PS3 NCAA 13 GROUP ROSTERS PRE-THREAD

Alright everybody. Since nobody has stepped up to the plate yet to create a roster for NCAA 13 on PS3, a few of us have decided to lead the charge with the help of all of you. You've probably seen the OS Community Rosters that Carson and his guys do. They do a tremendous job on it. Well, we're going to be using a very similar method.

WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE
We will be doing name/number/position edits to start off with. Depending on how many people we have on our team, we may do a second and third round of edits with ratings and equipment.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Very simple. We need you all to provide team templates. A template is basically a list of the 69 players that will be on your team in the game including their name, number, height, weight, and class. More on this later.

WHEN WILL WE BE DONE
This depends on how much help we get. We will try to have them done as soon as possible, but we want to do a proper job rather than rush through them. Please be patient with us.

HOW TO POST A TEMPLATE
Please be as organized, accurate, and thorough as possible when posting a template. A messy and/or inaccurate template does us no good and may actually slow the process down. Please use the exact format provided here when posting team templates. Do not include more than 69 players. The template needs to state the name shown in NCAA 13 for them (QB #10, WR #89, etc.), the number the player will wear if it differs from what is in the game, the players' name, height, weight, and class. Example...

KANSAS
HB
HB #29 JAMES SIMS 6'0 202 JR.
HB #23 (#3) TONY PIERSON 5'10 170 SO.

WR
WR #7 Kale Pick 6'1 205 RS Sr.
WR #28 Marquis Jackson 6'0 218 So. MOVE TO HB

If a player is no longer on the team or just needs to be replaced by a different player...

LOLB
LOLB #57 Colin Garrett 6'0 210 So. TRANSFERED CHANGE TO MLB #32 Schyler Miles 6'2 220 Fr. (Kansas' top recruit, high 3-star, chose KU over Florida and West Virginia)

PLEASE use this format so that this can be a somewhat efficient project.

If a template has already been posted for a team, do not post another. Instead, quote the post and make your suggestions/updates/edits.

If there are any questions, feel free to post them in here. Again, let us know if you want to help.

Team Members
Arrowhead29
volstopfan14
pudgee691
glassjaw05
bigbob
chicagopax

TEMPLATES POSTED

TEAMBUILDER IS NOW LIVE. POST THOSE TEMPLATES!

Last edited by Arrowhead29; 06-29-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS3 NCAA 13 GROUP ROSTERS PRE-THREAD

I know you said to wait for teambuilder but the in game rosters are available now, so wy not start?
Old 06-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

I would be willing to help with this roster set.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Hello, how does this compare to the xbox side, I plan on getting this game on both consoles.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

I " may be willing " to help out, if you guys are willing not to rating-nuts like you guys did with 12

no more random 300+ pound DT with rating of 95 across the board, or linebackers with 97 jump rating please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Rookie

ScreamOrangeBleedBlu's Arena

OVR: 0

Ecstatic to see someone take the reins on this project; nothing but respect for you individuals.

Sad to see the lack of support for the PS3 in comparison to the 360, but I suppose that's the way it goes.

Anyway, excuse my apparent ignorance, but isn't what you're asking for (at least in part) exactly what the mirroring thread "Official OS Community NCAA 2013 Pre Rosters Thread (360 ONLY)" is asking for and providing?

I don't see how some of the provided info for the roster that have been submitted to that thread are in any way exclusive to the 360. They have accrued a wealth of worthy and impressive information.

Would it be in anyway inappropriate or erroneous to "piggyback" on that?

[once again, I applaud your efforts!]

Last edited by ScreamOrangeBleedBlu; 06-11-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Again, I have a spreadsheet made of all the team rosters from the 360 pre-roster thread. We have every team made except for some CUSA teams and Sun-Belt teams. These are inter-changeable with either system. Once teambuilder comes out, I will update them with the in-game rosters. Anyone can add or do whatever with them, as it is a google doc. I don't know why more people don't use the spreadsheets from google docs, as they are perfect for this. Hope this helps somebody.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FTGVSN0E#gid=4
Old 06-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #8
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm going to try to answer as many of the questions as I can in this post.

@k5james, The reason I say to wait until Teambuilder comes it is because the video of the in-game rosters is not complete. For example, the video only shows Kansas' top 30 ranked players.

@volstopfan14, I sent you a PM.

@DaTwolves 21, I can't say how they compare at the moment. However, I know we're going to need more volunteers if we expect to have this done as quickly or accurately as the 360 guys.

@WIAggie, I don't know what you mean by "you guys" as this is a different team than whoever made them last year. Trust me, any ratings edits we make will be realistic. I'll send you a PM if you're interested in helping.

@ScreamOrangeBleedBlu, I had the same idea. Unfortunately when I PMed Carson to make sure he was cool with it, he never got back to me. It seems like it would be a pretty easy thing to share all the edits that need to be made. Not sure if he is against us using it, or if he just hasn't had the time to respond. That's alright, though. For now we'll just move forward with the plan to be separate entities.

@slymslam17, That's great. Thank you. I'm going to send you a PM about possibly joining our team. The spreadsheet should be very helpful for us. We were actually already planning on using Google Docs for this. However, once Teambuilder comes out we will still need people to post their team templates with the exact edits that need to be made. For example...

KANSAS
WR #7 Kale Pick 6'1 205 RS Sr.
WR #28 Marquis Jackson 6'0 218 So. MOVE TO HB

LOLB #57 Colin Garrett 6'0 210 So. TRANSFERED CHANGE TO MLB #32 Schyler Miles 6'2 220 Fr. (Kansas' top recruit, high 3-star, chose KU over Florida and West Virginia)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »