Home

NCAA 13 tournament (WALMART)

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 tournament (WALMART) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9
NCAA 13 tournament (WALMART)

Well I work for Walmart here in southern Ohio and on July 9th I am holding a NCAA 13 tournament at around 7pm till midnight or later. The Winners gets a choice of a ps3 or 360 ncaa copy for free and 2nd place gets the other copy. Just throwing it out there. So if i was everyone I'd give your local walmart a call and speak to the electronics deparment manager and ask them if they are running a tournament
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA 13 tournament (WALMART)

My local walmart don't even sell video games anymore and for the most part don't have an electronic department at all.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Thats pretty sweet dude. Im in southern wv and will call them up. They had a tourney when mw3 came out too. It sucked though.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
Thats pretty sweet dude. Im in southern wv and will call them up. They had a tourney when mw3 came out too. It sucked though.
yea I ran a Madden one last year with a 60 inch tv and had about 30 people show up which lasted from 8pm til almost 3am it was awesome.

this tournament im not allowing multiples teams so first come first serve lol i dont want 20 people picking alabama like last year we had 7 people use the steelers and it wasnt even fair.

we are going to have 2 50 inch tvs back to back to another so the players cant cheat and look at the controller of the other while trying to pick plays and such. I think it will be worth it because since im running it i will get to see a ton of games, and that will determine whether i buy it or not haha screw midnight release
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #5
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
My local walmart don't even sell video games anymore and for the most part don't have an electronic department at all.
If we didnt have an electronics department then our store wouldnt make money seeing as how we can make between 8-17 thousand dollars a day and walmart is the main source of income besides the banks for my city of 13,000 people
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

The Walmart here is hosting one as well except users do not pick teams, they draw out of a hat. So you could draw Alabama all the way to Akron. Kind of interesting but kind of a luck of the draw type tournament. Not for me.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGators11
The Walmart here is hosting one as well except users do not pick teams, they draw out of a hat. So you could draw Alabama all the way to Akron. Kind of interesting but kind of a luck of the draw type tournament. Not for me.
I kind of like that but I would only put about the top 30 teams in a hat not all of them but lol

i think if people are on time they should be able to pick who ever they want though and people that think they can show up whenever and be late should get sloppy seconds

Last edited by pmurray20; 07-01-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:45 AM   #8
Rookie

MacDiiddy's Arena

OVR: 3

Thats pretty cool, I like getting my games at wal-mart. They always have a "midnight" release. So I can get NCAA right away, or deal with less of a line if I want a FPS like CoD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »