Home

Could someone tell me how to switch my ps3 to show the in game ticker please?

This is a discussion on Could someone tell me how to switch my ps3 to show the in game ticker please? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Could someone tell me how to switch my ps3 to show the in game ticker please?

What steps do I need to go through on my ps3 so the ticker will show up during dynasty games? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Could someone tell me how to switch my ps3 to show the in game ticker please?

The fake, for your dynasty appears during games. The "real one" appears at the main menu. However, I noticed that when leaving my offline dynasty, the ticker is info from my dynasty even though its the main menu. That is going to be confusing during the season, now that it has scores.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Could someone tell me how to switch my ps3 to show the in game ticker please?

Hey slick...thank for the response. My problem is the ticker won't show up during dynasty games and I can't see the other scores going on. Some people have fixed by making adjustments to their ps3 settings...I have tried some of those but can't see to get it to work. I was just wondering if someone had the magic trick to getting it to appear.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa772008
Hey slick...thank for the response. My problem is the ticker won't show up during dynasty games and I can't see the other scores going on. Some people have fixed by making adjustments to their ps3 settings...I have tried some of those but can't see to get it to work. I was just wondering if someone had the magic trick to getting it to appear.
Do you have your PS3 hooked up to an HD TV? If you don't, you will not see the ticker.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Rookie

No I don't...sad I know lol. I thought there was a work around to that...but if not I may just have to go to a hdtv. Of course I feel if I could just get the screen a little smaller the darn thing would show up lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa772008
No I don't...sad I know lol. I thought there was a work around to that...but if not I may just have to go to a hdtv. Of course I feel if I could just get the screen a little smaller the darn thing would show up lol.
You don't even need 1080p, its still in 720p.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
Rookie

bucsman80's Arena

I have same problem no Ticker during game, i have HdTv 1080 pi. 50in. sony TV.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Is your console set to widescreen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »